evolution on electronics integration

hello .
I'am to give a paper presentaion on evolution on electronic integretion. I'am lookin for a advanced matter for this, innovative , so that i will be able to present a good presentaion , bringing new ideas. can anyone help me in this.. kindly send me any files regarding it or same as that..
me too trying my best for that..
thanks in advance..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Intrusion Detection System with Data Visualization Hi, I want to make an IDS (Intrusion Detection System) using Data Visualization. I am currently pursuing CCNA, and IT Engg 4th Year. Although...
hi...I am doing my final year in marine engineering...can anyone suggest me some project topics...plse help me guys..
For the first time, Blackberry has come up with a sliding keyboard mobile phone. The Blackberry torch 9800 is powered by Blackberry 6 OS. RIM has upgraded the OS and...
CEans, I had a chance to try the new BADA powered phone by Samsung at a local Croma store. I really loved the super AMOLED powered screen and the superfast...
While single sign-in is great; lot of users with multiple Google accounts are going to love Google's new feature - multiple sign in. Now users will be able to switch...