@evleaks Launches It India Twitter Handle

#-Link-Snipped-# has been one our trusted leakers who manages to deliver consistently. The Twitter handle manages to leak information about upcoming gadgets from various manufacturers, especially Nokia. Considering it immense popularity @evleaks also releases country specific handles and this time is the turn of India. #-Link-Snipped-# is the Twitter handle that shall deliver the leaked news in Hindi.

@evleaksIN

We are not particularly sure whether this will be beneficial since as of today it has just repeated the news found on the actual @evleaks handle. So can we expect any India specific leaks? Let’s wait and watch.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Sometimes it is very difficult to read Hindi on twitter. 😨
    Especially when they write English words in Hindi -> एटी एंड टी पर एचटीसी.
    and this ->
    एलजी D850 एटी एंड टी के लिए आ रहा है (D800 G2 था, D820 नेक्सस 5 था, और D830 जी प्रो 2 था).

Will start following them though. Hoping for India-specific news leaks.
  • Dhananjay Harkare
    Dhananjay Harkare
    Most probably, @evleaks India will only have Aakash tablets to leak! 😛😘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Recently, mobile devices and some accessories have been developed to keep track of our health. But these products gives only general measurements of health like heart-rate, blood pressure or calories...
A great news for all Android users comes as the smartwatch maker Pebble on friday, officially released the full version its app store for Android devices. Pebble 2.0 launch happens...
The speedfan measures for my laptop HD0: 52C Temp 1:77 C Core 0:76 C Core 1:76 C Can anyone please tell me what should be the ideal temperatures and what...
Remember the first time you heard the term "smartwatch"? What did you think? Definitely something straight from a James Bond/Sci-Fi movie such as a watch that could double up as...
i have three files among which i have stored the following information: --------------------------------------------------------------- File1.txt contains following: 101 Harry Amritsar Punjab --------------------------------------------------------------- Flie2.txt contains following: 102 Max Chandigarh Punjab 101 Mac...