Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Maintaining a Guitar (But Were Afraid to Ask)

Quote:
Guitar maintenance can be a frustrating and expensive business. This instructable aims to help with that. If I missed something you think should be included, let me know; likewise, if you've got a question, put it in the comments and we'll see if we can't get you squared away.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks for the share! I've both acoustic and electric guitar and I've found that it's the acoustic one that needs more attention. The biggest challenge so far is keeping the guitar safe from temperature and humidity changes. Unfortunately the standard covers that are available in the market don't do the job well. I now have a hard-case for my acoustic guitar.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Pioneer India has announced the launch of its new car entertainment headunit with model number AVIC-F970BT. The company has a range of car infotainment products including speakers, subwoofers, amplifiers, head...
Finally, the rumours of AppleBot - Apple's Web Crawler have come true. Earlier this year in February, we spotted a job opening on Apple's careers microsite that hinted at Apple...
I thought of getting first hand information from all of us who've invested in mutual funds. The type of fund does not matter; all I'm interested in knowing is how's...
Chandrayaan-2, India's ambitious second mission to the moon has been scheduled to take off sometime in 2017, the Indian Parliament was informed yesterday. Jitendra Singh, the minister of state in...
All set to compete against Honda Activa, Hero Maestro and Piaggio Vespa, the brand new scooter 'Yamaha Fascino' was unveiled today. The company already has three popular models in the...