Everything.Me Is A No-App Mobile Search Engine

Looking for something but don't have the exact app for your smartphone search? Well, Everything.Me solves all your problems within a single search system. Virtually functioning as an app, Everything.Me is a fresh approach to mobile search.

A smartphone is a home to various specific-purpose applications rendering them rather useless and disadvantageous in some situations. Applications working at a mutually exclusive level of operation have only limited functionality individually. Everything.Me aims to override that notion by combining the force of every possible online service at hand. If you want to have a look at FourSquare recommendations near you, just tap Everything.Me and it will give you the desired results. Or on a broader prospect, search for a term and you'll be served with results extracted from YouTube channel, iTunes downloads, Grooveshark, Wikipedia article, free wallpapers, Yahoo! News etc. along with a cleverly timed background image switch.

#-Link-Snipped-#

With a panorama of results in every scoop, Everything.Me is a sweet search engine in your pocket. Surprisingly enough, it's not the typical app you download but a HTML5 app optimized for viewing on your phone. All you have to do is to allow it to locate you and your easy-to-use mobile search is set. A no-app approach is a fresh outlook and perfectly logical when it comes to spanning across various services for results.

Everything.Me saves you the tedious task of opening multiple tabs to search the same term on various services and its all-in-one, time-saving relevant search mechanism is definitely worth a try. If you're interested, #-Link-Snipped-# is also currently accepting submission for listing your site in their results.

Source & Image Credit: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Seattle is well-known for holding the largest coffee chain in the world. With the essence of coffee and adept technocrats together in harmony, have innovated the 'Textspresso' machine making it...
One thing we all know for sure is that LG's not big enough to poke head into the great Appls Vs. Samsung mobile device battle. But LG's not giving up...
Transcend has announced PSD320 as the latest addition to its line-up of solid state drives (SSDs). The PSD320 aims to replace the traditional 2.5'' 44-pin PATA hard disk drives found...
Korean company Tangram is committed to bringing smile to power point / keynote presenters. The company has developed a brushed metal accessory (see video below) that fits right into the...
We love iMac! Like most of the iMac users, we complain about the glass front used in iMac all-in-ones. The light reflection creates distractions and most of the times makes...