Everything Everywhere - UK Gets Its First 4G LTE Network

Everything Everywhere is bringing the nation's first 4G LTE Network to UK. Now the company will be called with its abbreviation 'EE' only. Combining the networks of Orange and T-Mobile, now once in UK, EE had made sure that you turn to their company whenever you want a 4G network. Along with 4G speeds on mobile connectivity, EE will also provide broadband fiber connections to home and business users. Any users from UK who want to comment on this?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Paper I- 1. SQRT (156.25) * SQRT (14.25) = 35 * X what is the value of X? X = 1.25 2. A + 8450 ÷ 650 = 13 +...
1. In a class composed of x girls and y boys what part of the class is composed of girls ? A. y/(x + y) B. x/xy C. x/(x +...
Thermax is an Indian energy and environment engineering company based in India and in Britain. It manufactures, boilers, vapour absorption machines, offers water and waste solutions and installs captive power...
Shapoorji Pallonji & Co. Ltd visits campuses for placement drives and the eligibility criteria is B.Tech in Civil with a CGPA of greater than 6.0. The test format consists of...
Hie CEan's.... I am new to CE and enjoying a lot. I have to ask about BARCLAY'S,its coming to our campus 14th september.Can any one tell me about the selection...