EVERYONE Needs a Multi-Meter

Quote:
A multi-meter can save the average person a lot of money over a few years, even though ladies who choose to buy one may not carry it in their purse when going out for the evening. You will often be able to solve many problems yourself in less time than it would take to get a technician to come to your home. This Instructable will show how to do that simply and easily.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    You are right Ramani Sir,

I remember when i was in first semester of Diploma there was lecture from one Professor from some university in the end of the seminar he request to spent 500 Rupees on DMM instead of wasting it on unnecessary jeans or movie. 😀
  • venueee
    venueee
    yes,every electrical engineer need multimeter and calculator...............that is electrical engineer....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

happy birthday deepika!!! have a rocking year ahead!!! may this year be a lucky, prosperous and most important of all... a happy one for you!!! 😀 :myparty:🎉:myparty:
While some students use GPUs to frag digital foes, others use them to advance the frontiers of science (and perhaps one day unleash a cure for cancer). In fact, thousands...
2 Days ago LinkedIn the world’s largest professional network on the Internet announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 7,840,000 shares of common stock at a price to...
CEans, I'm happy to announce that CrazyEngineers has partnered with Pristine to offer a course in Basics of Stock Markets. Finance is a topic that affects our lives and I...
Watch Mobile Future's animation, "Spectrum: Fueling the Mobile Future," which explores the staggering growth in consumer mobile usage and the need to balance the nation's airwaves to meet exploding consumer...