Ever Been Jealous Of Someone?

Jealousy, I guess is a part of human nature; and it stems from the games we play. Ever since kid, we naturally try to be 'better' than others. It takes time to realize that it's stupid and we continue to set our own competitions.

When I was a kid, I'd study in a vernacular medium and was jealous of my friends who'd speak fluent English. I later realized that my education in my mother-tongue turned in my favor.

Have you ever been jealous of someone? I'm curious to know ๐Ÿ˜€.

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    What a question ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yes I feel jealous in only one thing!

I like to have a elder brother but I've younger. All my friends have elder brothers and they will take much care on their sisters, gives gifts, helps for their jobs etc etc.. On my side, I have to take care of my brother! That's the only thing I feel jealous by seeing my friends, Nothing else ๐Ÿ˜›

May be later on, my brother will take care of me I know, But Jealous is Jealous now ๐Ÿ˜ก
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Many times!!! ๐Ÿ˜”

I feel jealous of my classmates when they were really enjoying with their friends in groups during my college days... I was the only one, who was left alone due to some issues between both the gangs. My college is a house of two languages. Tamil and Telugu. Being a Tamilgu / Telumil guy, I used to be close with both the sets. The moment an issue burst between both, I was the one, who was seriously affected. Couldn't decide where to go and couldn't support both, and finally gave up both of them and came alone! Yeah, got a good experience, but lost good relationships! ๐Ÿ˜”

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Indian School Of Business is surely one of the top preferred institutes for management studies in India. The big advantage ISB offers is that they've 1 year MBA course and...
I like the looks of Honda City car. However I'm wondering why does Honda not release a Diesel version of this popular car. Are there any technical constraints? If yes,...
People usually believe that any successful businessman, who's accumulated lot of wealth through his/her business has done it through illegal means. I'm generalizing, of course. But that's exactly what people...
I *might* just buy Samsung Galaxy Note - one of the devices that's really got my attention. The Note has a bigger screen so that I can do email and...
Samsung Wave S8500 (Wave I) and Wave II owners have been eagerly waiting for the bada 2.0 update. Earlier, Samsung's official twitter account mentioned that the bada 2 update will...