CrazyEngineers
  • Jealousy, I guess is a part of human nature; and it stems from the games we play. Ever since kid, we naturally try to be 'better' than others. It takes time to realize that it's stupid and we continue to set our own competitions.

When I was a kid, I'd study in a vernacular medium and was jealous of my friends who'd speak fluent English. I later realized that my education in my mother-tongue turned in my favor.

Have you ever been jealous of someone? I'm curious to know 😀.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Sahithi Pallavi

MemberDec 20, 2011

What a question 😳

Yes I feel jealous in only one thing!

I like to have a elder brother but I've younger. All my friends have elder brothers and they will take much care on their sisters, gives gifts, helps for their jobs etc etc.. On my side, I have to take care of my brother! That's the only thing I feel jealous by seeing my friends, Nothing else 😛

May be later on, my brother will take care of me I know, But Jealous is Jealous now 😡
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

MemberDec 20, 2011

Many times!!! 😔

I feel jealous of my classmates when they were really enjoying with their friends in groups during my college days... I was the only one, who was left alone due to some issues between both the gangs. My college is a house of two languages. Tamil and Telugu. Being a Tamilgu / Telumil guy, I used to be close with both the sets. The moment an issue burst between both, I was the one, who was seriously affected. Couldn't decide where to go and couldn't support both, and finally gave up both of them and came alone! Yeah, got a good experience, but lost good relationships! 😔
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register