European Online Recruitment Up 14% Year-over-Year, According to the Monster Employmen

The Monster Employment Index Europe demonstrates year-over-year growth of 14 percent, with eased annual growth rates compared to August and September
Engineering continues to lead all industries by rate of annual growth and is closely followed by Transport, post and logistics and Production, manufacturing, maintenance, repair
Healthcare, social work registers a swing to negative annual growth for the first time in the history of the Index
Public sector, defence and community continues to register the steepest reduction in annual growth rate
Germany continues to lead by rate of annual growth while Netherlands joins Belgium as one of the two countries to chart net declines on the year
The Monster Employment Index Europe is a monthly gauge of online job demand based on a real-time review of millions of employer job opportunities culled from a large representative selection of career web sites and online job listings across Europe. The Index does not reflect the trend of any one advertiser or source, but is an aggregate measure of the change in job listings across the industry.
“With the MEI continuing to exhibit strong demand for engineering, there is a clear opportunity for workers within this sector, as well as across transport and production where these industries continue to support positive annual growth in recruitment,” commented Alan Townsend, Vice President of Sales Readiness and Business Operations for Monster Europe. “However, the muted growth of many European economies is clearly affecting employers’ hiring decisions with generally eased growth across industries that usually experience pick-up following the quieter summer months.”
More at: European Online Recruitment Up 14% Year-over-Year, According to the Monster Employment Index

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is there any difference between api calling and making web request? Are they identical or api calling is sub part of web request?
I am facing problem in configuring apache on my AWS web server, I have installed httpd on it and also set it in running mode But still when i am...
Today i was working on some project and i was facing this issue of getting data from multiple tables The problem was, I have a static function where a certain...
I am totally confused about future because of after b.tech i joined an IT Company in Jaipur in SEO Executive but salary matters for me and before this company i...
Hey CEians, I need some help here as I'm still a student exploring the mighty worlds of engineering, so please feel free to suggest/comment/criticize. I have had a plan in...