Ethical Hacking Research Papers "IEEE PAPERS"

Hey guys.. can any one help me in finding them ..
I gotta submit the synopsis and the paper should be in IEEE format 😔
Thank you

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    If you are IEEE member it is easier to get from IEEE directly for a price I don't know whether it may be available with members but you can wait and see here
  • Vaibhava
    Vaibhava
    ahh.. thats so sad.. em running outta time
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    It is difficult to get IEEE papers as those are accessible only to members, check out if ur college library is a member 😕, then u can get it from there. Or u can go to IEEE Xplore and search and read quick abstract, but full paper won't be accessible👀
  • Vaibhava
    Vaibhava
    thankuuu i will search over there
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    you can look for whiter papers.they are for free

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello evry1, I am B.tech E.C.E final year student. i want to do my 6 months industrial training in any of the MNC. plz help me out by suggesting any...
even if solar panel is not switched on, sunlight keeps striking d panel n the photons wil strike it and release electrons right?? which means if i switch on the...
Hi everybody!! I need the book entitled "Design of earthquake-resistant buildings" authored by Wakabayashi (1986). I've been looking for it but I've not been able to find it. Does anybody...
HI guys, I have completed B.E Mechanical engineering..currently am working in welding field which is a fabricated industry..My designation is Quality Engineer and welding inspector.I have completed ASNT NDT LEVEL...
my pen drive does not operate. Only write protected message displays... somebody plz help me...