CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Vaibhava • 11 Oct, 2012
Hey guys.. can any one help me in finding them ..
I gotta submit the synopsis and the paper should be in IEEE format 😔
Thank you
@Jeffrey Arulraj • 11 Oct, 2012 • 1 like If you are IEEE member it is easier to get from IEEE directly for a price I don't know whether it may be available with members but you can wait and see here
@Vaibhava • 11 Oct, 2012 ahh.. thats so sad.. em running outta time
@rahul69 • 11 Oct, 2012 • 1 like It is difficult to get IEEE papers as those are accessible only to members, check out if ur college library is a member 😕, then u can get it from there. Or u can go to https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/Xplore/guesthome.jsp and search and read quick abstract, but full paper won't be accessible👀
@Vaibhava • 12 Oct, 2012 thankuuu i will search over there
@durga ch • 12 Oct, 2012 • 1 like you can look for whiter papers.they are for free
4.8k views

Related Posts

@rajshekhar k h · Mar 19, 2013

what does paper presentation mean? what are the step by step procedures to be followed in paper presentation? what are common topics on which presentation will be done?
1.8k views

@Ashish Ahuja · Mar 22, 2013

I have installed xampp v1.8.1 on my laptop and i wanted to run few jsp pages using it. Can anyone please help with instructions on how to do that?
18.4k views

@Ankita Katdare · Apr 4, 2015

Ever since its unveiling as a concept model in 2012 and later as a production ready version at the Auto Expo 2014, Dilip Chhabria's stylish supercar 'DC Avanti' has always...
9.9k views

@Neha · Oct 7, 2006

"Is it good?" "Should I do it or not, I think its bad?" These questions often enter our mind when we think of doing something. Isn't it? What I think...
2.3k views

@zaveri · Nov 10, 2012

I hope all of you are aware of a particular adhesive , under the brand name "fevibond", made by the manufacturers of fevicol. now when, fevibond is applied on thermocol,...
10.5k views