ES's 999th Post On CE

My 999th post,
Just as everyone sharing their experiences here at CE about their days here I too wanted to share something I felt here at CE.
I joined CE when I am a bit free at office and when CAT results were out , so I wanted to learn English and tips etc etc .
One of my friend sent me the link saying check it , I just checked it once and my first impressions are cool , I joined and the rest you people know well about it.
When I joined there are few active members who are super active on the forum like Big_K anyways he should be as his is Admin πŸ˜‰ , Ash , patty , mayur ,durga, shalini , Silver scorpion ,God father and few others.
I had a very good welcome and unlike other forums the interaction and replies from people are very friendly. Then I continue to post , post and post.
Few people feel there may be useless posts but for me each and every post has its own value for me here.
Taken few initiatives but not working on it, yes will work as said earlier will surely work.
I had very good friends here with whom I can share anything.
First impression on biggie: In the initial days I assumed biggie is a head strong person and adamant person, all his posts are serious. If someone asks anything he replies in a bit harsh way but as days passed I understand his intentions, now I find very less requests for free lunches. Later after few days found biggie is a good , friendly person J
One more serious guy is patty, I feel he is special really special.
And Ash a person who should be only 25 hrs a day in researches for future science a brilliant boy.
Slashfear a genius in Computer security Excellent articles by people .
CB – he is good and has fine contribution towards testing
Kidakaka – I have read only few posts by him but he is a great guy by reading some posts from his blog I assumed he is a great person , he will be a great entrepreneur for sure.
And Mayur the guy from CNBC I say everytime I see his interview he is good interviewer.
My learnings are there in CS section like java I am silently following it , not posting anything but I have learnt a bit of java from those threads thanks to shalini and now all the posts from Slashfear am not following perfectly though but will follow as I am really interested in those areas like security etc .
And my best friend on CE Y- not a funny girl I like all the posts initiated as all are more or less meant for fun here J
SO that’s all here for me … I know I am sure that I have a long way to go may be with the same speed or less but I will be here and I am sure I will post something special in my 2000th post on CE.
Last but definitely not the least the KYcean with Durga is an excellent opportunity for me here , I am really grateful to everyone who nominated me for that.

Cheers Smile always !!!
Sandy

PS: My posts/days ratio is the highest next to Infocus 😁

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Nice posting E-S,keep it up...i really want to know any shortcomings of CE you ever experienced!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Great post, E-S! We are proud to have you with us on CE. Keep rocking the CrazyEngineers world!

PS: Mayur - the CNBC guy?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Hey Sandy... Congratulation for Completing 1K post here.. Great going dude.. keep Rock on CE!!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    @Biggie: Regarding Mayur i quoted him couple of times reading KYcean of shalini as CNBC guy , the questions asked by him are really awesome.

@Saurav: I have a suggestion can we include file uploading here , but i guess this also leads to wanted virus uploading too but i think it can be taken care , so if some one can upload files we can happlily exchange useful material.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Thanks GF πŸ˜€ waiting for your 1000th post πŸ˜€
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Nice Post ES, looks like directly from Heart... 😁

-CB
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    English-Scared

@Saurav: I have a suggestion can we include file uploading here , but i guess this also leads to wanted virus uploading too but i think it can be taken care , so if some one can upload files we can happlily exchange useful material.
    Good Suggestion Sandy.. we can upload our Own Stuff here like basic Code,hardware and many more.. and yes we have to spare memory for uploading also.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    crazyboy
    Nice Post ES, looks like directly from Heart... 😁

-CB

Thanks CB.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    English-Scared
    Thanks GF πŸ˜€ waiting for your 1000th post πŸ˜€
    oh yes i am also on way !! 😁
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Hey people generally forget few things ,

I forgot two people here again CEans Silver Scorpion for Connect the pictures and Cean Miniy for solving them.
    these people are also gems πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    English-Scared
    @Biggie: Regarding Mayur i quoted him couple of times reading KYcean of shalini as CNBC guy , the questions asked by him are really awesome.

File uploading will be enabled when we move over to a more powerful server. It'll be enabled only for CEans with 100+ posts.

There are lots of sites that let you upload files for free. We want to save our server space for something better πŸ˜€
  • Differential
    Differential
    The only problem I see with file uploading is posting of copyrighted material. But I am sure there must be ways to take of this issue. The big sites like youtube and lot others might have copyrighted materials. Let us see what Biggie thinks.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    It is good that we have you here ES. You rock dude

P.S. I just remembered one thing....where is the speech I gave when I crossed 1000. I remember giving it to Biggie for publication πŸ˜›
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    raj87verma88
    It is good that we have you here ES. You rock dude

P.S. I just remembered one thing....where is the speech I gave when I crossed 1000. I remember giving it to Biggie for publication πŸ˜›

Hey Raj why not you bump that thread we want to see it..
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    godfather
    Hey Raj why not you bump that thread we want to see it..
    It was just a tease, thats why the razz after the P.S.
    I have not written such a post and I can not because I have nothing to write about. Yes I have more than 1400 posts under my name but all of them are...in polite words....not of much use to anyone. So I don't find any reason to talk about myself as I have not done anything.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    @Raj your status shows here that how much work you had done here.. and yes by the way why not you go for speech now πŸ˜‰ kidding..

Nice Avatar Raj πŸ˜›
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Let us not continue here. This is ES's thread and we better not take over.

I congratulate him again. Next stop 10,000 posts.

and by the way Godfather, thanks for appreciating the avatar.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Awesome! Congrats for breaking the Mach 1 posting barrier! πŸ˜€

And thanks for the compliment. I am what I am now with the help of CrazyEngineers πŸ˜‰
  • gohm
    gohm
    cool post E-S
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    Hi Buddy,

Congrats ES for reaching 1k ......... wow that was touching straight from your heart!! you Rock dude 😁 keep it going......;-)

And Thanks for mentioning me in you post 😁

-Arvind(slashfear)
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Thanks Guys πŸ˜€
  • Differential
    Differential
    English-Scared
    Thanks Guys πŸ˜€
    As you said in your earlier days onto this forum, and as your user name indicates that you were scared of English. Now how far have you reached in improving your English after joining CE? Has the fear of it quit you? We would like to hear.

--Diff
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Differential
    As you said in your earlier days onto this forum, and as your user name indicates that you were scared of English. Now how far have you reached in improving your English after joining CE? Has the fear of it quit you? We would like to hear.

--Diff

Seriously my intension was to learn english , later i was busy in working and i ignored it.
    But i can say that i have improved in vocabulary and need to concentrate on grammar now.
    Thanks for asking this question.
    πŸ˜€
  • rishna
    rishna
    Sorry sandy i just saw this thread.
    Congratulations!!!
    keep going..you rock😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

On what basis are FM1 and FM2 classified in a Radio? what is SAT radio and how are SAT1, SAT2 and SAT3 classified?
As suggested by Biggi, I am starting a new thread (once we touch post count to 50 I will start a new one). The treand and complexity of questions would...
Ok.....i think my aims is............"to develop a music management system for a retail store???.....is there anything better suggestion u had in mind???....in my proposal they ask me to find 3...
Hi all, I've quite an interest in Algorithms. It's a recent interest and I've started reading stuff about it. Some doubts.. Please help. 1) What's meant by time complexity and...
I Got a huge c++ programming project it must hc 30-35 pges src code 10-12 pges flowchrt and 5-10 pgs out put i need sm assistance in this i ll...