eSpotDigital - Fraud?

CEans,

I'd like to bring your attention to a possibly fraud company. eSpot Digital and CE agreed for promotion of Nokia phones through CE and they had agreed for a 5 day payment processing time. However, even after a month's time, we haven't received any communication/payment from them.

The contact persons aren't picking up the phone and no mails are being responded. I'm suspecting that the company is fraud.

Be careful while doing business with eSpotDigital.

Here's their site: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    it is an eye opener for everyone to be careful

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Source: Mukesh Ambani tops Forbes' India rich list - Yahoo! India News The head of Reliance Industries, Mukesh Ambani, is once again the wealthiest person in India. His net worth...
Can anybody tell how to install cygwin on windows xp? Please tell what are the steps involved? I have downloaded the setup.exe from the cygwin.com but now for the installation...
Has anyone noticed that popular gadget blog - Engadget is now displaying a message "What's next is coming now. Stay close." on all of its pages. Any clue what's coming?
How digital gas flowmeter works and how it can be fabricated?
ya it will be great if they both get active on this forum...and share their exp. with gaming...