ESPERANZA’11 - PA College of Engineering, Mangalore

PA college of engg, Mangalore is proud to announce a two day inter college technical festival ESPERANZA’11 to be held 27th and 28th of April, 2011 by the Electronics and Communication Department.

The festival will be a high profile event which would attract students from colleges in and around Karnataka to compete on a big scale and showcase their talent. The festival is a forum for similar minds to interact, share and discuss the latest happenings in the field of Electronics and help the growth of Electronics and Sciences in the future.

The success of the event depends on the generous support of our sponsors to help fulfill all requirements and top level facilities for the event. We invite you to participate and be associated with the event in a variety of ways including monetary funds, sponsor prizes, events etc. and be recognized. Sponsorship Package is outlined below. Other fund ideas and contributions are also welcomed.

Sponsorship Package –
Recognition as the launch sponsor of the event.
Recognition of sponsorship in every event poster.
Banners and Boards with logo and name in the college premises.
Logo/Link on the homepage of the event website.
Expected Budget of the event is calculated to be around Rs. 2 Lakh, details of which shall be disclosed for your reference whenever needed. To contact for sponsorship regarding the event, contact the undersigned.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please suggest weblink or p some document where there is enough information for converting DTD into relational database , on net document I searched were too advance please suggest where...
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 1) Can any one suggest link where we can read how to write triggers on tables which start from basics . 2) Is there any website or document explaining...
hi everyone!! i have a discussion question on device architecture, tell me what you think and why. consider a single gate, double gate and triple gate fully depleted. Which is...
hi Everyone! do you think the applications of nano robotics in the medical field is possible??? Thanks! EEnano
[video=youtube;ZqvWbZuiqWI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqvWbZuiqWI&feature=[/video] Which one do you think is better?