Error while insatlling CentOS 6

Am getting an error saying "Unable to read package metadata", I have uploaded the picture of the error.
Help me solving this issue.
Thanks.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Show me the kickstart file.
    Are you using USB Live or Live disk ?
  • pradeep.pawar
    pradeep.pawar
    Abhishek Rawal
    Show me the kickstart file.
    Are you using USB Live or Live disk ?
    yes am using usb
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    pradeep.pawar
    yes am using usb
    Yeah, but show me the kickstart file. I need to see config to iterate the problem.
  • pradeep.pawar
    pradeep.pawar
    Abhishek Rawal
    Yeah, but show me the kickstart file. I need to see config to iterate the problem.
    where will I get it?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Okay screw this. My bad, I thought you were using kickstart installation method.

Insert pen-drive & check repodata folder, see whether repomd.xml exists or not.
  • pradeep.pawar
    pradeep.pawar
    Abhishek Rawal
    Okay screw this. My bad, I thought you were using kickstart installation method.

Insert pen-drive & check repodata folder, see whether repomd.xml exists or not.
    OK thanks or else I will make a fresh one

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Apart from unveiling forked Android based Nokia X, Nokia X+ and Nokia XL smartphones, Nokia has taken the covers of the Nokia 220 which is an entry-level feature phone that...
The KDE developers have recently presented their work on latest development of new wallpapers & themes manager of KDE. This new manager will be arriving with new iteration of Plasma...
Soon we may be able to wear shades in the dark, as one Israeli company is working on a material that would turn any glasses into night-vision goggles. The night-vision...
All eyes are on Samsung and Nokia’s Android smartphones as the annual Mobile World Congress gets underway. However, another Android seller is looking to make its mark at the MWC....
Numix Project Team, who started out as GTK based icon-theme & gtk-theme are now planning to make their own Linux distribution. The new distribution stack is based on GNOME shell...