Equialization of mimo - ofdm systems - Wireless Communication

Hi am doing a project on 'Equialization of mimo - ofdm systems' confused from where to start . my main idea is to reduce mutipath fading and to cancel out intercarier interference and intersymbol interference .need help in matlab coding.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I am Naveen Regi hailing from New Delhi currently pursuing B.tech in Electronics and Communications from Poornima College. I am very passionate about music and I play the guitar,...
CEans, CrazyEngineers VoiCE is now being served over an industry leading content delivery network. What's a Content Delivery Network (CDN) ? A CDN ensures that the content is delivered to...
Dear Friends, Here I am Hudabia FArooq, I have completed my Electronics Engineering in 2010. I want to utilize my degree now and want to do job for my CV...
Can anyone explain to me what these means? I have no idea what to expect from a headphone.😕 Headphones​ Drivers: 40 mm neodymium magnets with copper-clad aluminum voice coil Frequency...
Jim Walton, person behind the success of CNN since last 30 years has send a resignation note to CNN organisation. In a note sent to company, he told that he...