Equal to gold

DO ANY ONE KNOW which is the metal that has the properties as ++== to GOLD

Replies

• skipper
    skipper
    The question is vague. What does ++== mean?

Gold is a metal, it forms alloys with other metals, with those near it in the periodic table especially. Readily forms alloys with Hg, for instance. Metallicity depends on the number of protons in the nucleus and orbitals for electrons.
  • Hareen
    Hareen
    Well what do you mean by equal to gold bro?
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    diamond is ++== gold
    ++== means better or equal lol
    so this should be the perfect answer with the amount of information provided in the question. 😁
  • Hareen
    Hareen
    😁 very dumb a reply

If that is the case

Platinum is costlier than gold.

Silver is better conductor than gold.

😁
  • Voltaire
    Voltaire
    πŸ˜€ weird question. What is better than or equal to water? Well, did you want to drink it or lubricate a piston?
  • just_Ritu
    just_Ritu
    I completely agree with Voltaire. You might say petrol is better than water because its costly but you won't want to drink itπŸ˜›
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    senthil6
    DO ANY ONE KNOW which is the metal that has the properties as ++== to GOLD
    Which property of gold are you talking about? Corrosion resistance, Johnson Noise, Ductility or malleability?
    Bioramani
  • martincrow
    martincrow
    First you should mention the criteria on which you want to know the comparison between the Gold and other metals. There are some properties which are described as the characteristics of any metal and they are chemical and physical properties.

Removed LInk _ES

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Read the KYCEan on CE Portal here -> Know Your CEan - SilverScorpion - CrazyEngineers
I'm looking for a good idea for a project, and i prefer a stimulation program specially by using MATLAB, i have seen few ideas but so far am still confused...
Hi .. Many people visit CE for 1. Project Ideas 2 . Training So for No- 2 i have some ideas , This summer is almost over , so we...
Hello everyone, The idea for this thread is to refresh your old things/concepts studied in BTech/BE . May be of help to those who are working in MNCs but forgetting...
A very heartily Hi to every vibrating engineering life here..... I'm from Surat, India. I have acquired B.E Electrical Engg. 4 year ago. And right now involved in the work...