EPFO: Check your PF balance by giving a missed call

Now EPFO department has taken an effort to bring PF account at your finger by rolling out new facility for the People.They have introduced "Missed Call" facility to check your PF balance by simply giving a missed call on 011-2290 1406 from your registered mobile number associated with your UAN number.

Follow the below steps to link your mobile number with your PF account:

• Visit the link : #-Link-Snipped-#
  • On the right hand down corner, you will find link to Activate UAN.
  • Enter your UAN number which you can found on your Payslip.
  • Fill on the other details like AADHAR / PAN number, mobile number, DoB, email id and other details. upload_2017-9-29_12-40-3
  • After filling out the required details, clik on Get Authorization PIN. This pin will be sent to your mobile no you entered above. upload_2017-9-29_12-41-3
  • Then login to your account with your UAN number and the pin received on your registered mobile no.
  • You can check out your PF details . Also by giving missed call on above mentioned number.
If any help needed for the above, feel free to contact me.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Works like a charm.๐Ÿ‘.
    UAN portal has bring the transparency in PF system.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Very interesting information, #-Link-Snipped-# ! The PF system has definitely improved a LOT in the recent days.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If the news has space for personal opinion, my experience would push me to give the Oculus rift an A+ for the wholesome time it once offered me but given...
With Jio almost capturing the telecom market both via its smart plans and feature phones, Airtel has followed the same footsteps to launch a mobile device capable enough to offer...
Hear him describe his work or its importance, the charm in real-life Ironman aka Elon Musk's promises would make you believe in the next big phenomena, 'Becoming a Multiplanet Species'....
The IMS Mercantiles' spin-off Digitek, an indigenous consumer electronics venture has recently launched two new Bluetooth speakers the DBS-004 and the DBS-005. As it writes in its vision, the company...
Intex Mobiles has again come up with a budget-oriented smartphone target at users looking for a smart but cheap mobile device. Named as Aqua A4+, the device is the successor...