Envision 2009

Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Kharagpur presents Envision 2009. Envision is a product design competition which caters to those visionaries who have it in them to impact our present, and revolutionize our future. Through this competition E-cell aims to provide an arena where the next generation of block-buster products can be showcased and to provide a platform for the winners to take their idea to the next level. With the assistance of the TePP, feasible products can get upto 30 lacs worth of funding and mentorship.
Whether the products are software novelties or hardware designs, this contest offers you not only academic recognition but also helps you make that idea a reality. Only the most ground-breaking and innovative products are then developed further with the help of reputed individuals from academia, industry and organizations such as TEPP, TIETS, DST and venture capitalists.

Previous winners of Envision are highly innovative products such as "Firefighter”, fully autonomous machine which detects and extinguishes fire, "Vida", a novel bioreactor which can culture the plants in vitro, and "Maxrobo", a multi-purpose Personal Assistant Robot.

The contestants have to submit an online technical summary of their design and describe briefly the technical underpinnings of their product by 20th December 2009. The first round entries can be submitted online #-Link-Snipped-# or they can be mailed to #-Link-Snipped-#. The finals of Envision 2009 will take place at Global Entrepreneurship Summit 2010 held in IIT Kharagpur from 15-17th January 2010.

All the winners will be awarded certificates of participation, in addition to the cash prizes on the basis of the judges’ final decisions. Successful teams would further get a chance to develop the innovation further and receive mentorship and incubation from organizations such as, DST, DSIR, TIETS and Venture Capitalists.

IMPORTANT DATES
• 22 September 2009: Submission period starts. Online registration begins.
• 20 December 2009 : First Round Submission deadline
• 16-17 January 2010 : Envision 2009 finals
For further details: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to hear from you. Keep us posted 😀
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Ya it is really great...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi , we have a project in hand , based on Mechanical cumm electrical Wheelchair. We are making use of PLC for Signal Conditioning to the Sensor. i need a...
Need a proe design of electric wheel chair . Thanks
First of all, let me say that I’m not an Engineer. Rather, I’ve worked in the maintenance field for over 20 years, although most of that was related to aviation....
Can anyone suggest the best alternate for IC1458 dual op-amp? Its urgent guys...!
hi i am first year student and am interested in making a simple wireless robot for a sumo-wrestling type contest. I already have made a wired robot in the past...