Environment Monitoring Equipment

Hi all... I was just searching on net and found this site related to civil engineering and desire to become an civil engineer someday. I found this page on environmental monitoring equipment in AImil.com. Can any one give me more information on this?

Replies

• just2rock
    just2rock
    Surely you can be an Civil engineer someday...and who knows one day you become the Chief Structural Engineer of some tower bigger than BURJ DUBAI & we CE'ian shall call you to give us a interview 😉
    Thanks,
    J2R
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looks to me that he is a Smart Advertiser! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ya i m a second year student .i need a help can you give me some innovative idea for idea presentation in our college.i belongs to electronics and instrumentation department...
NEW to this site, nice to join here...........
I use Gcc in generally for running c programs, Just 5 minutes before I attempted to run the program that includes the graphics.h header file.But I get the error as,...
The number of linux distros,like ubuntu , fedora , edubuntu , redhat linux , SUSE Linux , Linux Mint and Slack ware Linux are having thier own advantages ,, I...
A Workshop on Recent Trends in Electronics is being conducted by Aalim Muhammed Salegh College of Engineering..... on 12th March 2009 (thursday) for information regarding the workshop, please visit the...