Entrepreneurship Development Programme

I have came across one of the question paper of 'Entrepreneurship Development Programme' for students of B.COM - V Semester Dec-2009 from Bangalore University.

I think few questions from the paper can be discussed here. Please go through it :

1. Explain the functions of Entrepreneur.
2. Discuss the merits of partnership.
3. Explain the advantages of a business plan.
4. Explain the stages of project planning.
5. Explain the qualities of a Successful Entrepreneur.
6. Explain the factors affecting Entrepreneurial growth.
7. Explain the importance of small scale industries in an economy.
8. Discuss the various steps involved before commencing a business.
9. What are the causes of Industrial Sickness?

Replies

• Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    1. Explain the functions of Entrepreneur. To keep chasing his dreams and trying to get to the point that he desires.

2. Discuss the merits of partnership. Gives you extra time to think why your partner is not putting as much effort as you are!

3. Explain the advantages of a business plan. to study them when you dont have a work.

4. Explain the stages of project planning. Start Implementing, Testing, then after completion draw system design and cost projection or feasibility

5. Explain the qualities of a Successful Entrepreneur. ( read Dear K's profile or watch 'Pursuit of Happiness', or 'Forest Gump' or 'Jerry McGuire' )

6. Explain the factors affecting Entrepreneurial growth. Money ! its about money honey!

7. Explain the importance of small scale industries in an economy. People do not go to street like london and burn streets if they dont get jobs!

8. Discuss the various steps involved before commencing a business. Just comit and Start!

9. What are the causes of Industrial Sickness? 30% indirect expenditure in marketing!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am giving a practical answer which might deviate from theory. well excuse me if I am not theoretically correct.
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    Nice answers RD 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am really happy to be part of this? thank god😎
1. Branch: Computer Science/ Electronics etc 2. Course: BE/Diploma/BCA/MCA/Bsc/Msc/Mtech. etc 3. Domain: Data Mining , Image Processing, Robotics, Hardware, Software Engineering, Video Signal Processing, GPS, etc 4.Interested in Language: C#,...
Please clarify regarding which certification is best and use-full. CCNA (voice) or CCNA (Routing & Switching). Heard that CCNA (Routing & Switching) can be first completed and then CCNP( Voice/Routing/Storage)...
( CE Exclusive and not published elsewhere). This code implements VOIP in a LAN over Unix. You can operate it on localhost or in a LAN. It employs packet data...
Any suggestions for Environment related fun events for college fest.....😕