Entrepreneurial business plans

Hello people,

I want to give a boost to this section by starting a section which would aim at giving our CEans at least an average idea of different businesses. Business means selling different things. We engineers have a wide experience of getting sponsors for our college events which boosts entrepreneurial skills at basic level.

Here we would not have any thing like student or professional but we all are just CEans. Now my first question.

I want to start a Printing press. What will be various plans which you think, government policies if any to support business, capital requirements, in general all ideas which you can think about starting a printing press

What say? Can we discuss this?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Good Start Ishu,

I too thinking of something like this. To get the knowledge of Government Policies to support and encourage business are very useful for start-ups and now a days government is also providing good budget to Small Scale Industries.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yup, GF, I totally agree with you. Moreover there are 'special economic zones' (SEZ). I think it is a universal concept. Anyone has idea about these SEZs?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All, I have completed my BE.Instrumentation last year, I am currently working as an IT professional, i need to switch back to a job of Instrumentation. I wanted to...
Can we make our home computer work as a server,if we do not have a large amount of database?
Where would i start to create a cheap device that has a usb input and usb output, the device when plugged in a tv (that doesnt play video files from...
Im using NOKIA 3100c, i stored lots of imp dates like b days of my frnds etc in my calender but through nokia pc suite i extracted the back up...
Hi Friends, I'm an electrical engineering graduate, planning to prepare for various Competitive electrical exams like NTPC, BHEL,NHPC, A.P.TRNSCO, A.P.GENCO, APCPDCL, etc... I'm looking for a good book(good author) which...