Entrepreneur Journey - 'Good' Experience Sharing

The journey of entrepreneurship is full of good and bad experiences. Why not share our good experiences in the journey? Let me start by sharing my own experience which I call a 'good' experience.

I realized that the harder you work, the luckier you get. It just happens - and I don't know why. Things start working in your favor automatically (not all of them, of course) but you experience something that you'd never imagine. I experienced that more than friends, total strangers helped a *LOT*. The people who you'd trust actually become critics and the people who you've never met actually lend you a helping hand! It's a strange experience. ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looks like we do not have entrepreneurs on CE. ๐Ÿ‘Ž
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    <---- in the making ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dancer_Engineer
    <---- in the making ๐Ÿ˜€
    You could just tell us how's your experience of being a wannabe entrepreneur ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    The_Big_K
    You could just tell us how's your experience of being a wannabe entrepreneur ๐Ÿ˜€
    Ok.

I'm a budding entrepreneur now, though I feel its too early to call myself an entrepreneur. ๐Ÿ˜•
    I think taking the firm decision to take this step and make myself a promise to be committed to it took me time, at that time I had read a few of your interviews that really inspired me. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Then this year finally I started working towards it. Going at a slow pace now, but slow and steady wins the race. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

So done with the survey for now.
    No bad experiences as yet, but yes I became a little impatient yesterday with a friend who was not giving me time to help with the survey. But later he was there and gave me good pointers. And another friend helped me with some more points today. So, I should be more patient.

I have this image of my venture all the time in front of my eyes, feel like grabbing it. ๐Ÿ˜
    I should start implementing very soon.

CE is a Big help, I was searching a lot on the forum yesterday and found all that I was looking for and even more. ๐Ÿ‘

That's all I can share for now! ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Most of the entrepreneurs dream of breaking even right in the first month or I'd say "as fast as possible". But often, finding your first customer and actually making your...
I've had a long debate with my friend about laptops being used for 'privacy' over 'mobility'. Let's face it, laptop gives you a way to hide your screen from the...
CEans, many engineering students are working on robots as their final or third year projects. Unless your design is confidential, why not share the photos of your robots with us?...
I've been thinking about this crazy idea for a contest under our CE Labs - and it would be open to engineers all around the world. The idea is to...
12 Must-See Skywatching Events in 2012 https://old.news.yahoo.com/s/space/20111231/sc_space/12mustseeskywatchingeventsin2012