Enter Yantrix!

'Yantra' in the ancient Indian language of Sanskrit, means 'machine', a 'Yantrik' an inventor. Yantrix uses the power of creativity to empower your world with unique machines invented for novel applications.
I am Ashok Shenoy and Yantrix is my interface to the global village. I like to invent things and hence am always in R & D mode. I use electronics & computers as tools in my endeavor to be at my creative best.

I like to share knowledge and experience developed inventing products and consulting clients with others who are seeking the same for expressing their creativity and imagination.

I am powered by the idea: 'Better to be a Lion among men than a man among lions'

I am the inventor of the famous (it will be soon!) InventiKIT - A plug n' play prototyping kit.
Check out my blog:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Ashok ๐Ÿ˜€ We're happy to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover CrazyEngineers?
  • Reya
    Reya
    Welcome to CE Ashok๐Ÿ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    welcome to CE Ashok!!!:welcome:
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    welcome to CE ashok
  • sarah_joy
    sarah_joy
    helo..welcome to CE!
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE ashok ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Hello Ashok. Welcome to CE. Keep an active participation with us mate.๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    :welcome: to CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am facing problem in connecting to postgre database in xampp when try to execute the following script It is showing me an unexpected error ie undefined function pg_connect() Here...
My classmates and I had talked about this.. can anyone tell me why the sea is salty??!๐Ÿ˜•
Volvo's usually a known name in the luxury buses in India. Volvo's entered the high-end car market in India with Volvo S60. The price is Rs. 27,00,000/- (Ex. Showroom, Delhi)....
CEans, I'm wondering if someone can take this project. The idea is to simplify the 'posting' process for those who are new to forums. I'm thinking why can't we setup...
I recently made few additions to the site. Anyone wants to 'share' what's new on CE and tell me whether you 'like' it? ๐Ÿ˜€