English conversation

Hello. Maybe it's a very different post, but i don't know where to put it 😀 I'm a java developer from spain. I'm thinking about go to London one year to work and to live a new experience, but i know my english isn't good. I'm searching for someone to make video conferences and to practice my english (maybe someone that want to practice spanish, so we can speak in spanish sometimes and in english others). Why i put this post here? Because i don't want practice conversation only to communicate with other person, i want also practice technical conversation (is neccesary if i want to have a job at London).
Well, if someone can help and is interested, please, contact me.
Regards.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, I'm a first year ee student, so I havent even begun to touch the surface of any hard, complicated problems. I'm just wondering if anyone on here could...
Hello I am doing some work with the LMS, NLMS and RLS adaptive algorithms in the applications of ultrasonic NDT, at this stage; i am intending to do experiments to...
Those looking for tech specs comparison, here it is: All the top smartphones compared - Source: iPhone 4S vs. the smartphone elite: Galaxy S II, Bionic and Titan -- Engadget...
[TABLE] [TR] [TD="align: center"]iPhone 4S [/TD] [TD="width: 20%, align: center"]iPhone 4 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE] [TR] [TD]Price (on contract)[/TD] [TD="width: 20%, bgcolor: #b3e2c4, align: center"]$199 16GB, $299 32GB, $399 64GB[/TD]...
hi! I was wondering if some experience engineer out there can give some newbs engineer a few interview tips? Thanks EE nano