Engines

I wana discuss about 2 stroke n 4 stroke engines.ny 1 thr ?

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Could you be more specific? General information and differences are easily available via google search and in books. And do refrain from using the SMS jargon here, would you.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hello Siddharth,

Please check this #-Link-Snipped-#

I know the discussion is pretty basic. I started it for beginners who would want to know everything right from beginning.

I would suggest to go through this before we discuss more about 2 and 4 stroke engines.

For Anything specific, put your full question. What say?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

phpMyAdmin File Size: 4953 phpMyAdmin one of the most popular PHP applications and MySQL administration tools perform various tasks such as creating, modifying or deleting databases, tables, fields or rows;...
How to avoid the initial jerk while starting a high torque motor? Is der any circuit available for the same? Can dat circuit be used for braking jerk as well?...
Prof. Kamala Krithivasan, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Madras explained the concept of Functions in Discrete Mathematical Structures. Feel free to ask your questions and contribute your ideas...
Prof. Kamala Krithivasan, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Madras explained the concept of Pigeonhole Principle in Discrete Mathematical Structures. Feel free to ask your questions and contribute your...
Prof. Kamala Krithivasan, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Madras explained the concept of Permutations and combinations in Discrete Mathematical Structures. Feel free to ask your questions and contribute...