engineless areoplane

😁

I love it when some one radically tries to drift from the crowd mentality, these group of Canadian students came up with aerocraft which 'flaps' its wings like bird to fly

here is the vedio:
#-Link-Snipped-#

here is the news:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I have read this article! Its just awesome!
    Thanks for sharing it!

So, Does this design has the potential to be commercial?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    World's First Human-Powered Ornithopter

The Snowbird Human-Powered Ornithopter was designed and constructed by a team of students from the University of Toronto.

On August 2nd 2010 it sustained both altitude and airspeed for 19.3 seconds, becoming the world's first successful human-powered ornithopter.

I am sure Da Vinci is smiling from somewhere above 😀, seeing this :

[video=youtube;0E77j1imdhQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E77j1imdhQ[/video]
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    *merged both the threads*

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

pls somone help me.................. i need a full seminar report on instant messaging system using distributed system......before 30th sept-10..... kindly send it to my mail-id----
Hello All, I had this idea of a new section on CE; let's call it "College Corner" to host discussions related to different engineering colleges all over the world. However,...
Here is the link and news about the outage of Facebook. Facebook apologizes for worst outage in 4 years - Computerworld
CEans, Most of you are aware that we have relaunched CE Bulletin. With the new mechanism to handle the email delivery, we are now capable of sending beautiful looking HTML...
hello friend's, check out this code import java.applet.*; import java.awt.*; /**/ public class k extends Applet implements Runnable { Image img,im,p; int x=0,y=0; Thread t,t1; public void...