Engineers vs Medical students

1st year students of MBBS were attending a seminar on philosophy by a Professor (Engineer).

He gathered all of them around the surgery table with a real dead dog. The Professor started seminar by telling two important qualities in every profession.

The 1st is that NEVER BE DISGUSTED FOR ANYTHING,

e.g. He inserted his finger in dog's mouth & on drawing back tasted it in his own mouth.
Then he said them to do the same. The students hesitated for several minutes. But eventually everyone inserted their fingers in dog's mouth & then tasted it.

When everyone finished, the Professor looked at them and said, second and the most important quality is OBSERVATION, I inserted my Middle finger but tasted the Index finger.

Now learn to pay attention.

Moral:
Life is tough but it’s a lot tougher when you are not paying attention

-CB

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @CB: LOL. My Dad had told me this story when I was in school.

Here is a real joke about: Doctors vs. Engineers (No offense to anybody living or dead)

7 Engineers and 7 Doctors are going from PUNE to Mumbai. So all of them gather at Pune Station. Both groups are desperately trying to prove their superiority.
    SCENE 1 (PUNE- MUMBAI) :
    7 engineers take only 1 Ticket and 7 doctors buy all 7 tickets..
    Doctors are desperately waiting for TC to come……
    When TC arrives, All 7 Engineers get in one toilet SO when TC knocks, one hand comes out with the ticket and the TC goes away….Doctors say “Dekh lenge”
    NOW on return Journey All of them don’t get a direct train to PUNE.So they all decide to take a Passenger till Lonavala, as from there they can easily get a LOCAL to PUNE

SCENE 2 (MUMBAI – LONAVALA) :
    Doctors decided, “this time we will prove that we too are equally SHAANE”….All 7 Doctors take 1 Ticket, Engineers don’t buy any ticket at all!!!!!..
    TC arrives…. ALL DOCTORS IN ONE TOILET.ALL ENGINEERS IN THE OPPOSITE ONE..
    One engineer gets out and knocks the door of Doctors toilet, One hand comes with the tickets, he takes the ticket and comes in engg Bathroom…
    TC DRIVES out ALL the doctors from the toilet and they are heavily fined……..

SCENE 3 ( LONAVALA) :
    SO now both the group are on LONAVALA station. Doctors planning their move for last chance, they board the local to Pune.
    This time doctors decide that they will play the same (1 ticket ) trick.
    ALL Doctors take 1 tickets…Engineers BUY all 7 tickets this time…
    SO TC Comes.. All Engineers show their tickets….. & Doctors are still searching for toilet in the LOCAL train!
  • Leo
    Leo
    What kinda discussion is that, such thing insults professionalism, we must not create such jokes to show superiority to others, everyone's task is equally difficult, we must not joke like that.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Here the joke is not creating kind of professionlism,and not hurting anyone's feeling.we respect medical students as well every student which is from his field.Every profession has its own charm.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Leo: Don't take it seriously.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread locked.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Let's face it - the most important tool you have while writing your college/university exams is your pen. Let's all post your experiences with the brand of Pen you used...
friends i am searching for online jb if any one has any idea please share with me. the company had to be genuine one. data entry and form filling job...
It's been almost 2+ years ever since I started my entrepreneurial journey. The biggest lesson I've learned as an entrepreneur is that business is all about relationships & people. It's...
Hello all, Can anyone direct me in a direction where I can find information on communicating to a device through text messages or missed calls? A simple example: sms'ing a...
hello CEans 😀 are there any CAT 2010 takers out there:?: the exam starts today and extends till the 24th November. the prometric is conducting the online test this year...