Engineers Vs Managers

Hi friends,
Do engineers need management skills? If yes or no, state reasons.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Mahesh,

I think this thread is inappropriate for the GRE section. Shall we move it to Chit Chat?

Thread Moved to Chit Chat

-The Big K-
  • Mahesh
    Mahesh
    sorry Biggie.It was my first post.Thanks for changing the place, I thought it was deleted.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name:Mahesh Engineering Trade:Computer Science Occupation: Student( 3rd yr B.Tech) Work Experience: nothing Hobbies & Interests: Gaming n chatting with friends(Hobbies) Science ,Space n sports(Interests) Aim in life: To establish animation...
Hello CEans! This has been haunting me since long - Where do we place our Introductions section? Right now, the introductions section is located under "General Discussions". Shall we move...
PC: Under the Hood 7 October 2006​ We must have heard this over a million times. Computers don’t think with numbers and alphabets but with just 1’s and 0’s. Some...
hi guys , plz help me. plz give me answers of these question. or give me site where i find these answers. 1.what different types of connectors which are used...
In this thread, I ask everyone to post the games they like or are playing. 1. Present games you are playing & why 2. The best games you ever liked...