Engineers Turn Robot Arm into F1 Ferrari Simulator

Researchers at the Max Planck Institute for Biological Cybernetics, in Tübingen, Germany, transformed an industrial robot arm into a Formula 1 simulator.

[video=youtube;oMLarxR-q08]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMLarxR-q08&playnext=1&list=PL4DFEDAFF4A908BAE&index=15[/video]

The video above shows what it's like to turn the KUKA 500 into an F1 car. You can hear the loud whine of the arm as the driver takes the curves in the simulation of the famed Monza track. The 3D visuals of the course were created by Robuffo Giordano's colleagues Joachim Tesch and Martin Breidt. Not bad for a DIY arcade game.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Thank an Engineer: Fun video that spoofs what the world would be like without engineers. Texas Instruments sends a shout out to today's engineers, thanking them for their ingenuity and...
Hello CEans, I'm selected in an IT company in the campus placement.I want to go for higher studies.So please tell me what are the options open for me.MS,M-TECH or MBA...
These are real life shared by IT people. _____________________________________________________________ Bhavik​ I once left home to go to the market wearing my ID card and did not realize till my friend...
hi everyone i have heard some thing called "LIQUID ELECTRICITY" ! ACTUALLY WHAT DOES IT MEAN AND HOW IT GENERATES ELECTRICITY????😎 iam waiting for the replies ....
hi iam doing my second year electrical engineering .i want to do some short term course respected to my field . could anyone suggest suitable course that i can do...