Engineers Forum - CrazyEngineers covered on UTVi

CE is not new to print media. Lately, we've started getting attention from the Television media as well. Team at UTVi decided to cover us through their "Cracking Careers" -

Although the UTVi covered a lot, I believe lot could have been covered. We are happy for the coverage and thankful to the UTVi Team.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, We have launched CE Awesome Thread Contest! All you have to do is to post an original, great, awesome discussion thread on CE Forums. The owner of the most...
CEans, It's a pleasure to bring you one of the most active & energetic CEans we have on CrazyEngineers - SilverScorpion. Check out our chat with CEan SilverScorpion - 1.   ...
Bluetooth to devices is what voice is to humans. The revolutionary technology that has changed the way devices communicate, has become a part of our everyday lives. Bluetooth enables us...
My Engineer Friends, If you still need a reason to join CrazyEngineers, then read this - Dr. Stephen Wolfram is answering your questions only on CrazyEngineers - Deadline Extended! Yes!...
My school friends and I had a small reunion few days ago. We had just had mocha at Café Coffee Day outlet in the city and I was driving them...