Engineers Day WhatsApp Message + Image

Just created a whatsapp image that you can share with your friends and fellow engineers. Instead of just forward 'Happy Engineers Day', let's educate people about the reason.

CE-CrazyEngineers-Day

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Sep 14, 2015

    Thank you. I just shared it with all my friends. Everyone needs to know about this great person. ๐Ÿ‘

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Sep 14, 2015

    Ankita KatdareThank you. I just shared it with all my friends. Everyone needs to know about this great person. ๐Ÿ‘

    I am going to broadcast this one ! I think this is best wish message for this day for me.

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Sep 14, 2015

    Yeah, shared it with few of my contacts and got 'thank you' back from them ๐Ÿ˜ . Better than only saying happy engineers day and not telling anything about the significance of the day.