CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 14 Sep, 2015 • 6 likes
Just created a whatsapp image that you can share with your friends and fellow engineers. Instead of just forward 'Happy Engineers Day', let's educate people about the reason.

CE-CrazyEngineers-Day
@Ankita Katdare • 14 Sep, 2015 • 2 likes Thank you. I just shared it with all my friends. Everyone needs to know about this great person. 👍
@Harshad Italiya • 14 Sep, 2015 • 1 like
Ankita Katdare
Thank you. I just shared it with all my friends. Everyone needs to know about this great person. 👍
I am going to broadcast this one ! I think this is best wish message for this day for me.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 14 Sep, 2015 Yeah, shared it with few of my contacts and got 'thank you' back from them 😁 . Better than only saying happy engineers day and not telling anything about the significance of the day.
@Ankita Katdare • 15 Sep, 2019 • 1 like

All looking for good Whatsapp images about Engineers' Day, do look here:Happy Engineers Day Images | CrazyEngineers

We have tons of images shared here.

4.7k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Aug 29, 2011

As you all know TCS has changed the test taking pattern since last year. The New TCS test has: 1. No of questions: 35 2. Test Duration: 80 Minutes 3....
3.6k views

@Ankita Katdare · Nov 17, 2012

If you're one of those, who is just fooling around and looking for places to literally 'kill time', you've got to check this out. 'The Useless Web' is a carefully...
4.6k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Apr 12, 2011

I'm fed up of hearing, reading and even writing about the startups in the digital world - software, hardware and Internet - that's all we keep on talking about. I'm...
5.8k views

@dascolony · May 30, 2012

I am unable to reach to my friend. How can I find the current location of my friend's mobile? Please help me out!!!
3.7k views

@Ankita Katdare · Apr 2, 2015

A lot of students are sending us messages asking about companies that accept applications if the students have less than 60% aggregate in final year or all four years of...
235.9k views