CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 14 Sep, 2015 • 6 likes
Just created a whatsapp image that you can share with your friends and fellow engineers. Instead of just forward 'Happy Engineers Day', let's educate people about the reason.

CE-CrazyEngineers-Day
@Ankita Katdare • 14 Sep, 2015 • 2 likes Thank you. I just shared it with all my friends. Everyone needs to know about this great person. 👍
@Harshad Italiya • 14 Sep, 2015 • 1 like
Ankita Katdare
Thank you. I just shared it with all my friends. Everyone needs to know about this great person. 👍
I am going to broadcast this one ! I think this is best wish message for this day for me.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 14 Sep, 2015 Yeah, shared it with few of my contacts and got 'thank you' back from them 😁 . Better than only saying happy engineers day and not telling anything about the significance of the day.
@Ankita Katdare • 15 Sep, 2019 • 1 like

All looking for good Whatsapp images about Engineers' Day, do look here:Happy Engineers Day Images | CrazyEngineers

We have tons of images shared here.

2.9k views

Related Posts

@shahrul · Feb 12, 2010

Anybody know the modbus protocol? It can connect to PIC by RS232 connection and PIC can do UART coding. Just want to know how the modbus RTU operation? I keep...
3.3k views

@Ankita Katdare · Dec 5, 2013

Following is the list of the topmost Engineering Entrance Exams in India - 1. Joint Entrance Examination Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is an all India common entrance examination which is...
2.4k views

@Naman Agarwal · Aug 2, 2012

hii... actually my college starts giving projects from 6th sem...ie., minor project.. can anyone provide me ideas or project titles for electrical engineering student... i m searching for it but...
6k views

@ron12 · Jul 7, 2012

Dear all, When performing a pdelta -analysis using Etabs, when do you take into account the P-δ effect which is associated with the local deformation relative to the chord between...
1.8k views

@maria flor · Mar 23, 2011

The Tiger, the Man and God A man was being chased by a tiger. He ran as hard as he could until he was at the edge of a cliff...
33.7k views