Engineer's Day - What are you going to do today?

Guys,

Today's is Engineers day. So I would request you guys to do something Out of Box.

Make or break something!

If you have done earlier then post it here , if not do it!!

You know, experimenting gives lot of understanding!! So whats stopping you!!

Update this thread πŸ˜€

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I would give some examples.

If you know well about computer, try changing something. Like software , hardware etc..
    Next, you can repair your bike or any electrical/mechanical appliance at your home!
    You will find it quite difficult , but its interesting!
    I have something in my mind to do it today, I will post tonight if my system at home permits πŸ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    No one doing anything today 😳 😳
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Today i had designed SMPS. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜‰
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Ok I have not done anything yet but will try to solve this in easiest way

#-Link-Snipped-#

Let see whether i can or not
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I had wished Happy Engineers day on my blog and give the link of CE the HUB for all the engineers.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    1. Today I have to repair my system.
    2. I have to clean the mess I created yesterday while repairing my Bike's back break! its still not fixed.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    godfather
    I had wished Happy Engineers day on my blog and give the link of CE the HUB for all the engineers.
    hey, I was also posted the CE link. πŸ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    English-Scared
    1. Today I have to repair my system.
    2. I have to clean the mess I created yesterday while repairing my Bike's back break! its still not fixed.
    All the Very best for your work ES! πŸ˜€

I did nothing!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    System is fine now!! Still need to recover data πŸ˜” any suggestions ?

About the bike , I didnt go to office today to repair my bike!!
    Its a very tough task but now its working it took me 3 hours to make it working. A mechanic will do it in 10 mins 😁

anyway I have done something πŸ˜€
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    I proved 1+1=1 on engineering day.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Share with us what is the special things you are going to do today as an engineer.

Waiting for your replies.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Few Weeks ago i received my Best thread contributor prize This is the picture of prize, i received It contained a CD and a User guide booklet,which explains How to...
Revolutionary β€œARCMasterTM” specialty fibre fusion splicer perfect for Factory, Manufacturing, R&D, and Laboratory Environments 15th September, 2010 – Surrey, UK: Fujikura Europe Ltd. (Fujikura Europe Ltd | Home), the world...
I found this Video on Chinese Multiplication. It's Quite Amusing. πŸ˜€ Do try it with pen and a paper. [video=youtube;ZrXLijrTlL4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrXLijrTlL4[/video]
Microsoft's Bing, MSN and Windows Live had a 13.9 per cent share of US search volume in August, up 0.25 per cent from July, while Yahoo had a 13.1 per...
For a certain concert, 560 tickets were sold for a total of $2150. If an orchestra seat sold for twice the balcony seat price of $2.50, how many of the...