Engineers' Day Quiz Contest Discussion

First of all, a very warm welcome to you all and Happy Engineers' Day!

Every year, in India we celebrate 15th September as 'Engineers' Day' in the memory of Sri. M. Visvesveraya on his birthday.

If you've taken the quiz, let us know your thoughts on the quiz and if you'd like to have more such quizzes in future. We look forward to reading your comments in replies below.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I hope you all enjoyed the quiz. We do plan to organize more such quizzes on monthly basis for all of you. Do you have any suggestions for us? Let us know.

PS: Do not discuss the answers yet, others are still taking the quiz πŸ˜‰
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    The link for quiz is not working for me.Does others able to take quiz link?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    The link for quiz is not working for me.Does others able to take quiz link?
    It is working!

Do you have this link? #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Amazing participation, folks!

A snapshot of people from India taking the quiz:
    Screen Shot 2016-09-15 at 1.44.13 PM
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Hey, #-Link-Snipped-# add the snapshot of UK! πŸ˜›

ps: The quiz was awesome... I am still not sure about the right Engineer's day answers... Waiting for the right ones. Will we be able to get our scores, even if we didn't win?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    😁 Don't have one. #-Link-Snipped-#

Here's a snapshot of how many people are participating every minute:

Screen Shot 2016-09-15 at 1.50.55 PM
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We do plan to organize more such quizzes on monthly basis for all of you. Do you have any suggestions for us?
    How would you all like to have this as a regular activity on CrazyEngineers? Let us know here. πŸ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    *...waiting for answers...*
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Answers will be shared tomorrow.
  • mahender prajapath
    mahender prajapath
    Ankita Katdare

Every year, in India we celebrate 15th September as 'Engineers' Day' in the memory of Sri. M. Visvesveraya on his birthday.

If you've taken the quiz, let us know your thoughts on the quiz and if you'd like to have more such quizzes in future. We look forward to reading your comments in replies below.
    waiting for the Result.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Result will be declared day after tomorrow, on September 17. Every quiz taker will be notified once we declare the winners.
  • Vibhav Tiwari
    Vibhav Tiwari
    Let me start by saying thank you to the amazing Crazy Engineers Team.
    I enjoyed the quiz very much. It was fun and you people just made my day!πŸ˜€
    Thanks again and yes I would like to take more such quizzes (probably everydayπŸ˜‰).

Happy Engineers Day!
    Lets rock the world!
  • Ravindra Zemse
    Ravindra Zemse
    It was really nice quiz. I really enjoyed. And also get some extra gk. Thanks and keep taking such quiz.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# It's great to read your review. πŸ˜€ Thanks & Happy Engineers Day!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We're already planning to introduce weekend quizzes πŸ˜€ . Perhaps engineering focused or GK based. Let's see. Keep an eye on announcements and your mailboxes.
  • Sidharth Suresh
    Sidharth Suresh
    Awesome . Felt like i was sitting in the QI studio with Stephen Fry.. definately more!!
  • karthik ms
    karthik ms
    Very informative. Please organize quizzes like this every month.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Is the quiz page coming from google docs? since i cannot load them connected to office network.
  • Mudassir Shaikh
    Mudassir Shaikh
    The quiz was just awesome...Happy engineers day
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Is the quiz page coming from google docs? since i cannot load them connected to office network.
    Yes. It's a google form. So, that could be the problem.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# Your reviews mean a lot to us. Thanks for sharing them. We hope to make the quizzes more frequent than ever. Stay tuned!
  • Gaurav Deshmukh
    Gaurav Deshmukh
    The quiz was awesome and yes we will love to attend such quizzes on weekly basis. Plz have some apptitude and technical quizzes. This was also awesome it helps us to improve GK nd general knowledge. Thanks again. πŸ˜€
  • Binit Gupta
    Binit Gupta
    Ankita Katdare

Kaustubh Katdare
    I hope you all enjoyed the quiz. We do plan to organize more such quizzes on monthly basis for all of you. Do you have any suggestions for us? Let us know.

PS: Do not discuss the answers yet, others are still taking the quiz πŸ˜‰
    There should some time limit for quiz??
  • harit GARG
    harit GARG
    Ankita Katdare

yeah sure
  • harit GARG
    harit GARG
    Ankita Katdare
    Amazing participation, folks!

A snapshot of people from India taking the quiz:
    Screen Shot 2016-09-15 at 1.44.13 PM
    none from rajasthan????
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Yes, it's Google Docs because it was simple to implement. However, we're now seriously thinking of launching a 'Quiz App' on CE-IO so that we can have timed tests and generate results quickly. It will also eliminate the access problem.

Binit gupta
    There should some time limit for quiz??
    Yes, there will be. We do plan to announce weekly quiz contest.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    baba harit
    none from rajasthan????
    That map only gives a 5 minute representation of the visitors. It keeps updating. We surely do have participation from Rajasthan and all the major cities.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Without office network i was able to access it and answer it πŸ˜€ yeah I think its high time to build some quiz software or app so that its easily configurable.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Guys, the contest has officially ended. It was great hosting this quiz.
    Please wait for the results to be announced on 17th of September!
  • shrikant chitalkar
    shrikant chitalkar
    Ankita Katdare

The test was really cool..it was really brainstorming as we to shift from one area of interest to the other.
    I have following suggestions on the upcoming quiz, i hope you would like it:
    1. Plz do provide a limited time span...if there are 8 ques..give 10 mins time..if 10 ques 12 mins are more than sufficient...actually 10+2, 2 mins extra so that student will require to build. interface between the device & himself/herself.
    2. Include Aptitude + logical reasoning ques also to make it more joyful.
    Thats it...I really enjoyed the test..i apologise if i had said something wrong. Thank you for listening me. & ha..Crazy Engineers Rockzzz.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Shrikant Chitalkar
    i apologise if i had said something wrong.
    β˜•

Do we look like evil monsters?
  • shrikant chitalkar
    shrikant chitalkar
    Kaustubh Katdare
    β˜•

Do we look like evil monsters?
    No no..i just dont want to make any wrong statement so i said that.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Great suggestions! πŸ˜€
  • Binit Gupta
    Binit Gupta
    When will the results be published
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
  • Pankaj Shinde
    Pankaj Shinde
    Why there is no que. from civil engg. ????

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello to All !! Hope all are fine. I am doing my Bachelor in Electrical and my final year project in progress.. I have select wifi based speed control of...
I have done my bachelors in mechanical engineering from a reputed college in Gujarat (2016 batch) and currently I am employed with Adani group since past 2 months. What I...
Zopo mobiles on Wednesday launched all new Color F1 smartphone at a price tag of Rs. 8,890 in Black, White, and Gold color variants. The USP of the device is...
The recent iPhone 7 Plus showed the world that dual camera setup has gone mainstream. This has been a problem for Android manufactures who have to develop their own hardware...
Hello everyone, I am the Mtech student. I have chosen computer vision and image processing as my work area. I have searched lot research papers but didn't got the perfect...