Engineers/Counter Strike - Steel Series

Hello fellow Engineers/Fraggers 😎

If you're an Engineering grad then you might have come across this fabulous and highly addictive game. Hostelers especially.

I'll cut to the pro talk then.

This thread is all about the haps in the world then might as well share it with those engineers who know how good a Headshot feels like😁 ....or how humiliating it is to be knived 😡

But sadly the gaming scene in India still has to pick up a lot when compared to the Nordic countries or even our very own neighbours like China or Pakistan ( India's only team ATE Gaming Lost to them in a major championship )

In a nutshell, discuss everything and anything under the sun about counter strike with me or the others to help this topic breathe with their undivided and valuable attention.

Cheers !

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Why triangles not squares,rectangles or other geometric shapes are the strongest. The shape is commonly used to supports, trusses, etc. in buildings, but why triangle???
Hello, i have a seminar to present 1st week of April and need a topic based on Neural networks (Artificial intelligence). Thanks Engineers.
Hi everyone ! i am a bit confused .It's my final semester Electrical Engg.I have to take GRE before competing under graduation but the problem is that whether should i...
hi m doing 3rd year engineering in computer science,i get an paper presentation in network security,how can i do tat plzz help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to send messages from computer to mobile phone connected to my router.And also want to display notification on mobile phone(Preferably like the notification that is shown to display...