Engineering Tech StartUp looking for engineers to join as early adopters.

Thought this may interest my fellow engineers. It looks like they're offering various incentives to engineers who get involved early. The website is : www.enginhere.co.uk

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

in my power plant manual book say temp rise of condenser circulating water is 7dC.one day, temp rise increase (do to debris filter problem), temp rise >10dC, inlet 31dC outlet...
Heat treatment of steel parts is a process that changes the structure of steel by means of heating, heat preservation and cooling, so that the required properties of steel parts...
mam, i completed B.tech 2 years before and i couldn't found good job and now i want to teach in school but their requirement is to have B.Ed so if...
The Engineer (UK) says:The demise of Bloodhound SSC is a worrying sign that we no longer dare to dream writes our anonymous blogger. https://www.theengineer.co.uk/concerned-bloodhounds-demise/?cmpid=tenews_6896164&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=tenews&adg=B9661AD2-80C4-45E6-885B-771A5905C40A
The Engineer (UK) says:Aston Martin has released technical details for the 6.5-litre V12 engine that will sit at the heart of its Valkyrie hypercar, due to hit the streets in...