Engineering Reincarnation

Hi CEans,

Before I put down my crazy thoughts (don't look for sense pls), let me ask, how many of us have heard about stories of reincarnation and how many of them actually believe in it?

I do to some extent actually, not because I am superstitious but after reading several literatures I started believing that there is a possibility. But the question remains is - can it be done in controlled environment? Can we design a chamber where Total Energy of a Body could be transfered from one body to other? or create a new body?

Our body is a complete biochemical set up which basically a mass converted from energy. At any time we are governed by two types of energies which decide actions of our body - systematic and intuitive. As we become more experienced, systematic energy takes over intuitive energy and our actions become more organized.

Our memories on other hand, I have read is stored in the chemical form in body - again conversion of energy into mass.

Now when someone dies, the entire body is inactive - the biochemical form - but what happens to the intuitive energy which governs personality of a being.

I am just storming in my mind, what if we could capture these energies and measure their frequencies, that we resonate same frequency in other biochemical entity, would that make an example of reincarnation?

When we talk about recording our mind's frequency - we can only record it in form of literature or music or some other action (potential energy to kinetic), and when someone reads and listens to that piece of work - he starts developing same thinking but in his own version - because he has his own experiences and intuitions. Given a situation where a body is neutral without any stored energy - if we could transmit the captured energy from body 1 - can we expect Reincarnation?

P.S> Sorry again ๐Ÿ˜› but thats just I am thinking right now...

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    nice thinking
    since science makes everything possible.
    may this be possible...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This is an interesting topic. I've discussed this topic lot of times with different people. This is something that'd make star trek come to real life. Convert body into energy - transfer it - convert it again to mass.

I'm not sure if our memories are stored in the chemical form. An opinion could be - its just few positive charges stored inside our brain.

The biggest problem I see is conversion of energy into mass and vice versa. Has it been achieved yet?

Can't wait to hear from CEan Skipper on this! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • yyogiraj
    yyogiraj
    Very true, star wars is a cool example. Infact, most of the mythological Indian literatures mention this. Well, not talking about mythologies. I read a book on Scientific aspects of Vedas which were very practical.

In practice, bodies are burnt after death in some cultures, it is based on the philosophy that body is tranformed back in energy form - Water, Fire, Earth, Air etc....it is only perceived that this allows in liberation of the intuitive energy attached with body (in spiritual terms it is liberation of soul from body)

Lets come back to science - Even if we can convert energy into body and body in to mass, we cannot ascertain the new body will be organized in same pattern - considering the complexity of organzation.

Therefore, I am not sure what extent of systematic energy trapped with charges in memory could be transfered, but certainly intuitive part can be transfered.

FOr example = in a class of 100 students, when a teacher gives a lecture, there coudl be only one or two who understand the vision of teacher - intuitive - rest only understand the physical concepts - systematic.

We may find similarities with concepts of soulmates if that interests someone here...
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    an interesting discussion
    but i do not know much about it....
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    This is wonderful task!!!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Hmm.. I have seen a video..

The video is all about the energy escaping from the body of a person who is about to die.

I dont know how much of it is true!!!

But doctors enclosed a person who is about to die in a glass chamber , as the person died a white energy broke the glass and escaped.

People call it soul!!!

So the energy is enoromous!!!

So for people who believed this video it says we have some energy called soul which gives what called life!!

So it cannot be captured it has very high energy.

I think the energy we get is of the chemical reactions which our body does with the food we eat!
  • yyogiraj
    yyogiraj
    Can you share the video?

I just watched the movie Paranormal Activity, something to do with souls and demons....crazy movie ....it was interesting.

I try to explain this with real examples....like we use computer and technologies to create images - more like Virtual world.....what are we dealing with? ENERGIES.

We use lasers to create images in air, silicon and micro electric current and LEDs to create images on computer screen. Also, when we are chatting, our thoughts are recorded as text and we share a common frequency - of thoughts.

Similarly we can create images by converting some of our energies with different mediums. We can create images in computer maybe because we only know computers, but there could be innumerous other ways where we can create these images and virtual presence.

I have heard of stories where people have been found at different places at same time, is there a way when they can FOCUS their energies in a way that they can create a virtual presence at different places at same time? Just like a video conferencing?

hehe....gives me a thrill to actually explore a medium other than lasers, LCDs, silicon, internet to create such a strong signals using energy that is trapped inside.

It sounds quite crazy to learn all these concepts but at core it seems nothing is impossible as were computers some years back.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Yes you are correct!!!

The discussion is interesting ๐Ÿ˜€

And about the video try searching in U-Tube using keywords soul etc..

Since I dont have u- tube access here , I cant search it.
  • yyogiraj
    yyogiraj
    thanks mate ๐Ÿ˜€

i will search for it

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Indian entrepreneurs will be delighted to know this. Infosys chief mentor & co-founder, Mr. N.R. Murthy has sold 800,000 shares, or 0.13% of the company. Total value of the shares...
US bank customer Dalton Chiscolm could learn on Friday if he is one step closer to becoming the world's first ever billion-trillionaire. Mr Chiscolm sued Bank of America in Manhattan's...
The day has arrived at last...๐Ÿ˜› if you are wondering what it is... after 3 whole months of wait, and times of lull i am at last posting my 100th...
Subject : Can I improve my proficiency and command over spoken English? Hello, I am Debojyoti and I have recently registered to CE. I found this to be extremely charming...
hi.. m doin a mini project on automatic roomlight controller with visitor counter using a microcontroller at89s52 a)y ride software is used?? wat is d difrence between ride n mide??...