Engineering project

Hi mates!

I want to project for engineering.Please give ideas about robotics and other familiar project

Replies

• gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Check out this thread -> #-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#
  • rasu3045
    rasu3045
    Thanks for giving information.spray painting robot
    How can i get the document and also estimation cost of this costs.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rasu3045
    Thanks for giving information.spray painting robot
    How can i get the document and also estimation cost of this costs.
    Maybe you should search the internet on your own and then come back when you have more doubts.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Linked below is an introduction to Principal Components Analysis (PCA), with illustrations given in MATLAB. PCA is a powerful statistical technique which can be used in data mining / pattern...
😁MADDIE😁 ok.. a.k.a ;mad_scientist may you have a very bright year ahead!:myparty: 🎉
i think someone can answer this . the manual specifically doesnot mention any use of it ( but mentions - on Cingular /Vodafone SIM's work) for a very SIM slot...
hello friends...... i m 3rd year student... next semester is my training semester... i mean 6months training..... please guide me friends........ in which company should go for training????? what should...
Hi everyone,I am a final year student of P.A.Aziz College of Engineering ,Trivandrum-Kerala. I m looking for sponsors for our college fest.Its a National level inter college fest!!(both tech& cultural).It's...