1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

Engineering Is The Driving Force of Any Successful Society

Question asked by Mukuka Simfukwe in #Coffee Room on Jun 25, 2012
Mukuka Simfukwe
Mukuka Simfukwe · Jun 25, 2012
Rank E2 - BEGINNER
I am a Civil Engineering Student (scheduled to graduate on the 27th of July 2012). I studied at The Copperbelt University in Zambia and my favorite course has always been Structural Design. I am currently working as a Structural Engineer at a small private firm (humble beginnings and all). I don't have much work experience given that i only got into employment in April this year. My aim in life is to set up my own Civil Engineering Consultancy firm. I have basically joined this forum to interact with other Engineers, (especially Civil/Structural Engineers) to share ideas and learn something about my Profession. My hobbies include watching Engineering Documentaries, traveling and reading literature on Civil Engineering Structures. Posted in: #Coffee Room
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare · Jun 25, 2012
Rank A1 - PRO
Welcome to Ce, Mukuka 😀 We're glad to have you with us. We're sure you will find lot of like minded CEans here. We look forward to your questions, answers, ideas on CE.
Ankita Katdare
Ankita Katdare · Jun 25, 2012
Rank A1 - PRO
Mukuka Simfukwe Thats an impressive introduction. 👍 Welcome to CE Community. I hope we will see you around here often. Be an active member.

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up