Engineering Is The Driving Force of Any Successful Society

I am a Civil Engineering Student (scheduled to graduate on the 27th of July 2012). I studied at The Copperbelt University in Zambia and my favorite course has always been Structural Design. I am currently working as a Structural Engineer at a small private firm (humble beginnings and all). I don't have much work experience given that i only got into employment in April this year. My aim in life is to set up my own Civil Engineering Consultancy firm. I have basically joined this forum to interact with other Engineers, (especially Civil/Structural Engineers) to share ideas and learn something about my Profession. My hobbies include watching Engineering Documentaries, traveling and reading literature on Civil Engineering Structures.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to Ce, Mukuka 😀 We're glad to have you with us. We're sure you will find lot of like minded CEans here. We look forward to your questions, answers, ideas on CE.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Thats an impressive introduction. 👍 Welcome to CE Community. I hope we will see you around here often. Be an active member.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've chosen the topic 'Bicycle powered cell phone charger' as my final year engineering project. Can someone suggest few ideas on how to go about this project?
Hey Friends.. Okay so here is the thing.. I am a Computer Engineering student from Gujarat. currently waiting for the 6th semester result. By God's grace i have managed to...
hey guys im doing my final year project..i thinking of developing password manager.. what are the things can be enhanced from current password manager????any suggestion???
This project is aimed to help the patients seeking for fresh blood at a particular location. Abstract: The clients in the project are not interested in blood stocking instead, we...
I am ketki. i am a student of 'electronics and telecommunication' trade. I belong to a town, khamgaon. I strongly believe in the rightly said statement 'Engineers are creators!' I...