Engineering is my relegion.... Hi....

Name : S . Gopala Krishnan
Engineering Trade : Electrical and Electronics Engineering...
Location : Manipal Inst. Of tech. , Manipal University, Manipal,
Karnataka, India, Asia, Mother Earth, Milky Way๐Ÿ˜Ž
Work Experience : 0.0 seconds...
Hobbies & Interests : Love Physics, Interesting books,Novels, Music, Movies, Internet surfing, Chatting....
Aim in Life : Strictly inapplicable...
" The future comes one day at a time..."\
I joined Crazy Engineers bcoz .... Engineering is my relegion... and engineers are my blood-relations...

About me :
Look at my face in the mirror
And I wonder what I see
Iโ€™m just a traveling soldier
And Iโ€™ll be all I can be
`But right now!!! I just wanna be free
I wanna be all I can be.
Donโ€™t you say Iโ€™m a failure [โ€‹IMG]
You donโ€™t know who I can be
If they wanna know who I am
They just have to wait and see [โ€‹IMG]
But right now!!! I just wanna be free
I wanna be all I can be

Hello, ya, this is S.Gopala Krishnan, male , dehradun, attempting to become a MAN from a boy. Wondering at life and its nuances, moving on.....
what else.... it's very difficult to describe oneself...objectively.
Frnds make my life..... i consider even my parents as frnds..(dnt ask what they think....) [โ€‹IMG]

Do not have many future plans.. After all 'the future comes one day at a time'.
Nevertheless, I'll be very happy and contended thruout my life if i become a physics teacher... ( i really dnt worry abt salary....Im a simple guy.)

I love physics.. it makes my life interesting..

What else???

A.R.Rahman is my .... man.. u know.... I just adore him...

I think, by now u wd have figured out how boring iam..BUT BELIEVE ME....... I can be even worse..............[โ€‹IMG]

I am a old-fashioned guy but apply my own logic to all issues( usually i avoid thinking about problems...arnd me i feel so miserable... and guilty)

I love this world, this life, and everything in it... and I LOVE MYSELF and THE GOD within me.

so there u are... a happy simple normal 18 year old guy... trying still to figure out what this is all about...(in vain!!)

Thank u for wasting ur time.....................[โ€‹IMG]

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Woa! What an introduction! ๐Ÿ˜

Welcome to CE, Gopi! I hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word! Looking forward to your posts!
  • gopi_pm_2020
    gopi_pm_2020
    Thank You sir...I see that you are an electrical engineer.... Your take on the subject ???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    gopi_pm_2020
    Thank You sir...I see that you are an electrical engineer.... Your take on the subject ???
    Well, during my engineering days, I never attended the classes. I spent most of my time in the canteen. So I don't know much about the topic, except that electricity is a dangerous thing. Keep away from it.

We've a very good bunch of smart & talented electrical/electronics/communications engineers here on CE. I'm sure you'll enjoy interacting with them and learning from them. [โ€‹IMG]
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Skipping classes? Biggie, how could you! I'm sure many CEans look up to you ๐Ÿ˜›

.. oh Gopi, welcome to CE! Great intro ๐Ÿ˜‰ The best we had so far!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    Skipping classes? Biggie, how could you! I'm sure many CEans look up to you ๐Ÿ˜›

.. oh Gopi, welcome to CE! Great intro ๐Ÿ˜‰ The best we had so far!
    I know ๐Ÿ˜ก . Lot of members even think I'm the smartest Electrical Engineer here ๐Ÿ˜’ . But, in those days, spending time in the canteen looked like the best option ๐Ÿ˜‰.
  • gopi_pm_2020
    gopi_pm_2020
    Hahha... You are right...Hope I could pass out of E&E like you... without attending classes.... U rockkkk..... I look upto you even more now...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž Hahhaha....Hoping to have many vivid discussions here... Help me out all of you... Im Banking on you guys...๐Ÿ˜‰Thanx....
    @ ash
    Thank you sir....... im flattered....
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE Gopi. Spread th CE word around in Manipal.
  • gopi_pm_2020
    gopi_pm_2020
    @ raj sir..
    Sure sir..
    It will be one of the first things i will do when i go there...
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Welcome Gopi very nice long introduction, I feel the 'knack' in you ๐Ÿ˜‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

heyiii hi people..
resp siri m final year student of INSTRUMENTATION and CONTROL. I m looking 4 a latest technology seminar topic mst b related 2 my field.no matter hw tough it is...
๐Ÿ˜’ I wanted to know the different things each people are doing to reduce pollution?? and save this world...?? ๐Ÿ˜’
hi everybody, i want to do some interesting projects in manufacturing & tools section plz give energyising ideas related to field.i will be thankful
A question, a genuine one: "How far can you go to earn enough money and when do you call you have earned enough?" In my opinion there is no limit...