CrazyEngineers
  • Name : S . Gopala Krishnan
    Engineering Trade : Electrical and Electronics Engineering...
    Location : Manipal Inst. Of tech. , Manipal University, Manipal,
    Karnataka, India, Asia, Mother Earth, Milky Way😎
    Work Experience : 0.0 seconds...
    Hobbies & Interests : Love Physics, Interesting books,Novels, Music, Movies, Internet surfing, Chatting....
    Aim in Life : Strictly inapplicable...
    " The future comes one day at a time..."\
    I joined Crazy Engineers bcoz .... Engineering is my relegion... and engineers are my blood-relations...

About me :
    Look at my face in the mirror
    And I wonder what I see
    I’m just a traveling soldier
    And I’ll be all I can be
    `But right now!!! I just wanna be free
    I wanna be all I can be.
    Don’t you say I’m a failure [​IMG]
    You don’t know who I can be
    If they wanna know who I am
    They just have to wait and see [​IMG]
    But right now!!! I just wanna be free
    I wanna be all I can be

Hello, ya, this is S.Gopala Krishnan, male , dehradun, attempting to become a MAN from a boy. Wondering at life and its nuances, moving on.....
    what else.... it's very difficult to describe oneself...objectively.
    Frnds make my life..... i consider even my parents as frnds..(dnt ask what they think....) [​IMG]

Do not have many future plans.. After all 'the future comes one day at a time'.
    Nevertheless, I'll be very happy and contended thruout my life if i become a physics teacher... ( i really dnt worry abt salary....Im a simple guy.)

I love physics.. it makes my life interesting..

What else???

A.R.Rahman is my .... man.. u know.... I just adore him...

I think, by now u wd have figured out how boring iam..BUT BELIEVE ME....... I can be even worse..............[​IMG]

I am a old-fashioned guy but apply my own logic to all issues( usually i avoid thinking about problems...arnd me i feel so miserable... and guilty)

I love this world, this life, and everything in it... and I LOVE MYSELF and THE GOD within me.

so there u are... a happy simple normal 18 year old guy... trying still to figure out what this is all about...(in vain!!)

Thank u for wasting ur time.....................[​IMG]
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJul 10, 2008

Woa! What an introduction! 😁

Welcome to CE, Gopi! I hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word! Looking forward to your posts!
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • gopi_pm_2020

MemberJul 10, 2008

Thank You sir...I see that you are an electrical engineer.... Your take on the subject ???
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

gopi_pm_2020
    Thank You sir...I see that you are an electrical engineer.... Your take on the subject ???
    Well, during my engineering days, I never attended the classes. I spent most of my time in the canteen. So I don't know much about the topic, except that electricity is a dangerous thing. Keep away from it.

We've a very good bunch of smart & talented electrical/electronics/communications engineers here on CE. I'm sure you'll enjoy interacting with them and learning from them. [​IMG]
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberJul 10, 2008

Skipping classes? Biggie, how could you! I'm sure many CEans look up to you 😛

.. oh Gopi, welcome to CE! Great intro 😉 The best we had so far!
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

ash
    Skipping classes? Biggie, how could you! I'm sure many CEans look up to you 😛

.. oh Gopi, welcome to CE! Great intro 😉 The best we had so far!
    I know 😡 . Lot of members even think I'm the smartest Electrical Engineer here 😒 . But, in those days, spending time in the canteen looked like the best option 😉.
    Cancel
  • gopi_pm_2020

MemberJul 10, 2008

Hahha... You are right...Hope I could pass out of E&E like you... without attending classes.... U rockkkk..... I look upto you even more now...😛😁😎 Hahhaha....Hoping to have many vivid discussions here... Help me out all of you... Im Banking on you guys...😉Thanx....
    @ ash
    Thank you sir....... im flattered....
    Cancel
  • raj87verma88

MemberJul 10, 2008

Welcome to CE Gopi. Spread th CE word around in Manipal.
    Cancel
  • gopi_pm_2020

MemberJul 10, 2008

@ raj sir..
    Sure sir..
    It will be one of the first things i will do when i go there...
    Cancel
  • MaRo

MemberJul 10, 2008

Welcome Gopi very nice long introduction, I feel the 'knack' in you 😉
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register