Engineering Education in the UK

There may be lot of students wishing to pursue an engineering UG or PG degree abroad, particularly in the UK. Most of the time we have to rely on the information given to us by the agencies dealing with the education abroad. There are no means to verify this information and we may fall prey to the intentions of the agents who tell information where they get hefty commission rather than properly advising us. Here we have located a source where you can get complete and authentic information compiled in the form of an article with links to the UK government sponsored websites. Interested candidates may visit this page and if you like the page then please share the post here.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am not sure, if this has been shared here before or not, but this site is amazingly awesome. DO check it out, to know about Google Data Centers. I...
While doing this, which would be the first subsystem, that would be designed ? well everyone may say that it is the chassis frame. but the real answer is the...
What is the difference between Stud bolt and through bolt?
Just around the corner is my 1st ever semister exam under WBUt board. Things been so busy lately. to tell the truth even since i began going to engineering college,...
Steve Clayton writes on his blog that he tells people he has got one of the best jobs at Microsoft - I get the opportunity to meet and talk with...