Engineering consultant and recruiter

Hello engineer people...i come in peace. i am an electrical and mechanical career consultant and recruiter. if i can be of any help to anyone as far as discussing the kind of opportunities that are out there, then i'd be happy to. i am looking for electrical engineers especially with pe and construction involvement as well as estimators of every sort. there hot spots all over the country, but i deal with the southeast mostly, and i'd have to say that nc is the boomiest.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Any one plse send idea about the synchrinisation of two stroke for four wheeler..
Can anyone could help for the topic on multispeed gear box"
This one hurts a bit, but Google's developing a service that's going to compete with Wikipedia. Check out what Google VP of Engineering Udi Manber has to say about KNOL...
CEans! Mozilla Foundation is known all over the world for its award-winning products: Mozilla Firefox & Mozilla Thunderbird. Tens of millions of people around the globe enjoy Mozilla’s products. Mozilla...
Hi friends,I am third year .I make a project on hybrid two wheeler.Any one please send a idea for two stroke and four stroke engines