Engineering Concepts Discussions

CEans,

We've discussed this topic many times in the past but never had a proper action plan. Why don't we form groups and distribute the topics related to our domains and start related discussions? For example, 4-6 CEans from Computer Science engineering can team up and distribute topics related to CS Engineering among themselves. Then, these team members can start concept related discussions (you need NOT explain the topic; just initiate the topic by writing 2-3 lines about the topic).

How will this help?

1. It will help us start more technical discussions on CE.
2. It will help thousands of students who are preparing for exams.
3. It will help students know that we can start such topics on CE Forums! (Lot of people get scared to see CE!)
4. It will also help thread creators understand the topic better and we can expect to build interesting discussions on every topic being discussed.

What's your take on this? If you are ready, start grouping in this thread and feel free to connect with each other via PM, Visitor messages.

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    OK, I will discuss what is taught in class along with numerical problems πŸ˜€ We can solve them here. πŸ˜€. I hope Ambarish and Gaurav would be with me too. πŸ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I am going to start reading the subject 'Artificial Intelligence'.
    I will start posting about it soon. πŸ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I will be starting a tutorial on various topics and I will also be including numericals along with -> solutions (to be posted after 1-2 days)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Let me make it clear: We don't expect members to post tutorials (it's always welcome, if they do). Only start the topic and post few introductory lines so that people can extend the discussion further. Posting a tutorial may require deep understanding of the subject. But you can always start a discussion on a topic from your textbooks and then discuss it with fellow CEans.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Trust me. I am up to a very good thing.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    hmm, I can start off on internetworks. As a continuation, it would be discussion of the week for me. I would put up a thread title discussion of the week #1 - any one who wants to chip in can
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Okay, I'm sure everyone's getting the idea. We are just initiating discussions to 'pull' engineers to the community and then make them contribute to those discussions. We'll make sure that none of the posts in these discussion threads is 'SPAM'. The thread should, over a period of time, become a 'Wikipedia' of personal questions, doubts, ideas and responses. Right now, what we lack is the number of quality discussion threads in technical sections.

Everyone please remember: It takes TIME to make things successful. It's easy to lose patience when we don't get expected response. Just do it for the sake of helping others. Not sure whether I'm sounding negative. But it will take at least few weeks before we see some success in this initiative.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I am planning to start the thread Group Study Viva one but for that we need some replies to make that thread alive.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    OK I have started a a thread. I will post questions soon. #-Link-Snipped-#
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    i will be with neural networks and anyway planning of high voltage engineering subject concepts
    neural networks are in way but i am getting very less response
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hi NM,
    Just start a discussion. I read your last one and it was super uber cool. I would be reading your post (even if I would not comment) πŸ˜€ I do not have much knowledge of Neural networks. πŸ˜”
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    ishutopre
    Hi NM,
    Just start a discussion. I read your last one and it was super uber cool. I would be reading your post (even if I would not comment) πŸ˜€ I do not have much knowledge of Neural networks. πŸ˜”
    dear ishu
    i am not asking to improve my knowledge just make that thread alive by asking and discussion about that topic
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    @Biggie: OK if you mean this, we can do it anytime. πŸ˜€

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    I am started to post my notes in tutorial section of mechanical. I take a small section from my notes.
  • res1122
    res1122
    You make this forum. Really very interesting and full of knowledge. I like it.

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Jaipur, July 28, 2011: Queppelin, the end to end mobile application development organisation for all the prominent mobile application platforms, organized a Developer meet this Weekend in Jaipur to nurture...
Finally, a wireless, audiophile-grade home theater system that doesn't need a receiver! Up until now, wireless home theater speaker systems have been difficult to set up, or haven’t had the...
Problem of system giving sound when booting but does not display
What are the disadvantages of the conventional intercom system?
What is the placement process of Nvidia? Could someone share the aptitude test questions of Nvidia? I heard that they give descriptive questions in the first test. I found some...