Engineering college issue

A very common issue in private indian colleges:
My one friend has asked me that in his college management is forcing student to pay extra money other than the academic fees.

I think there one association which have a control on college.
Can anyone let me know where they have to do complain for this type of issue?
Is it AICTE?

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    May be yes, but why they are asking extra fees??

I guess college asks to pay extra fees for exams etc.

just let us know for what reasons they are asking the fees?
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I think it is AICTE..They will take severe actions about the engineering colleges..!

I guess the college asks to pay the extra money for exams or may be like building fund.. I saw so many colleges collect extra amount in building fund, but they will give the receipt for the actual amount(according to AICTE) only..! But i dont know why the people wont complain..?

To be frank, our college too collect more than double amount.
    But they provide us the recipt to the actual amount.. If we question them.. They are telling us something and makes us compramise..

No one is daring to complain..!

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS..THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY...
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Not exam fee buddy

That fees are taken under the name of development fee. But they are not taking any step for that.

Can any one please give the contact where they can complain. Any email or contact number?
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    [FONT=verdana,geneva]Contact : Vic Gaffney, chairman[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,geneva][/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,geneva]Address[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,geneva] [/FONT][FONT=verdana,geneva]Naurang House[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,geneva](6th floor)[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,geneva] [/FONT][FONT=verdana,geneva]21 Kasturba Gandhi Marg[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,geneva] Connaught Place[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,geneva]New Delhi 110001 India[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,geneva]Telephone: [/FONT][FONT=verdana,geneva]+91 (11) 3200 2222[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,geneva]Fax: [/FONT][FONT=verdana,geneva]+1 (425) 871 6510[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,geneva]Mobile: [/FONT][FONT=verdana,geneva]+91 931 899 8999[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,geneva] +91 987 160 5353[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,geneva]Email: [/FONT][FONT=verdana,geneva]#-Link-Snipped-#[/FONT]

It is avilable in the net..

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS..THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY...โ€‹
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Thanks a lot Pallavi for the contact
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    godfather
    Thanks a lot Pallavi for the contact

You are welcome...

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS..THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY...
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Have you complain Godfather.If you does please complain on my college as well.This college had taken Rs.11,000/- as Development fee and given a receipt as Rs.4500/- and said that remaining money for library industrial tour and also no library no industrial tour and no development(i.e.,no Labs,no sufficient faculty) so far..This college also running two colleges in the same block.(i.e.,same college).Our college had been running on ANU university and he bought a permission to the same college from JNTU for Women's Engineering college and shifted us into a block which is under construction and he's still demanding us more money on the name of Uniform and placements.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    dileep k
    Have you complain Godfather.If you does please complain on my college as well.This college had taken 11,000 as Development fee and given a receipt as 5000 and told us another money for library and industrial tour and also no library no industrial tour and no development so far..This college also running two colleges in the same block.(i.e.,same college).Our college had been running on ANU university and he bought a permission to the same college from JNTU for Women's Engineering college.

dileep.!

If you may face any problems, then go on.. complain to AICTE.

I have given the address and phone numbers in this thread itself.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Thank you Sahithi.I have just forworded the complaint to AICTE.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    dileep k
    Thank you Sahithi.I have just forworded the complaint to AICTE.
    What is your complaint? What made you to take such a strange decision dileep?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

in one ic engine we can use two piston ? ๐Ÿ˜’
I'm looking for an ANSYS Project. It has to be cool, simple and easy to understand. Looking forward to your responses.
here i want to know tips about mini project i m persuing B.tech 3 rd year in computer science please also attach respected ER model and DFD of project
My friend, CEan - Gaurav celebrates his 28[sup]th[/sup] birthday today. ๐Ÿ˜HaPPy Birthday Dude!๐Ÿ˜ Gaurav was the first one to join CE after the administrator accounts ๐Ÿ˜ . You can see...
what is the difference b/w soft and hard computing?? ๐Ÿ˜