Engineering Admissions 2010

This thread is about Engineering Admissions 2010 season. I want all of the current students and graduates help the engineering aspirants select a good college and engineering discipline.

What are your suggestions for the candidates who want to take up engineering?

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    For all those who are joining engineering should always remember to keep the engineering discipline in more importance than the college.
    i was about to do that mistake during my counselling... When we finished our 12th we heard a order of the ranking of the college and i got carried of by it.i tried putting the college before the course. It's just the last minute thinking that got me to do what i like...

So never judge a college by the ranking your friends or others say.

Try to find the details about each course and decide which one will suit you.

Just check if the course you wish to do is available with the college you are having in your list.

Then check out each of those college for college details.

and finally make a wise decision 😁

All the best😀
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Rightly said. Students should first choose the engineering discipline in which they have interest, preference should then be given to colleges offering that discipline.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    While coming to EAMCET admissions in Andhra Pradesh,

We have web counseling now instead of manual. So, be prepared for that. Prepare the list of colleges and disciplines. Because we don't know which college they will allocate for us. So, be active while giving your options. You may give your options with respect to colleges or with respect to your interested discipline; based on your rank. Your fate will be decided with your options only.

Actually this web counseling is a very headache process and doesn't seems good. Students will face so many problems. Take care.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Discipline more important than college: If you are interested in a specific Engineering then go for this choice.

I know about 40 percent ( I am a bit optimistic here , infact the percentage is more) people want to join Engineering college for good job right after the graduation through campus placements etc, if you are one of them then go for college.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Iam a student doing my project at an industry we have a vertical spindle with a spur gear at the top end meshing with an internal gear, I just wanted...
Hi CEans, Today i attend the Globarena Aptitude class, In there they ask us one question.. That is.. There is a word which consists of 9 letters.. If you remove...
hiiiiiii..i want to transfer some executable program from laptop to my phone which i downloaded from net exclusively for window mobile...but they are not being accepted by my phone.can anybody...
I want to use my E-MAIL as a text message(SMS).How can I? 😁
i'm thinking of using solar energy in absorption refrigeration