Engineer stuck in BPO job [2.5 year exp.] Help!

Hello gud day to all i have completed diploma in electronic and communication engg passout 2005, i have 21/2 yr experience in bpo but am not interested now am seaching for job in my field help me out of this

thank you

am waiting for good results

with regards
t.deepa ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜” sad

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Your first step should be to register with all the leading job portals in your country. Also, if possible get registered with local job search agents - they are excellent source for information about local jobs.

Also, you should prepare very well to handle questions about switching to a new career.

What are the steps you've already taken so far?
  • crazy_electronic
    crazy_electronic
    I need job

HELLO SIR, THIS IS DEEPA AGAIN FROM CHENNAI I HAVE REGISTER IN MONSTER, NAUKIRI, CILCKINDIA .COM ETC BUT STILL AM NOT GETTING SUITABLE JOB IN MY ELECTRONIC FIELD. IF ANY QUERY CONTACT ME IN MY MAIL ID : am totally confussed๐Ÿ˜• help me outof this if i will get a job through crazy enggineers๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Thank You

With regards
    T.Deepa
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Posting contact details in an open forum is not a good idea. Have some patience and keep looking.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Deepa,

If you got stuck in BPO its not at all bad.

If you want a career change get well prepared why do you want to change the career path??

Next depending upon the current market situation getting a job is a bit tuff but possible ๐Ÿ˜€

As i heard Diploma candidates will have good technical knowledge you can check jobs in govt sector in India.

You have another option to complete your graduation as well.

so no worries just keep trying for what you want you can get !!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Identification of flow regimes in gas liquid two phase flow i want to do project on "identification of flow regimes in gas liquid two phase flow"..can you please suggest me...
Does anyone here know of any program that can be used to convert assembly code to c code OR can someone please let me know if they could help me...
Name: Lliรฑo Del ROsario Engineering Trade: Computer Location: Philippines Occupation: Student Hobbies & Interests: As of Now, VB with MySQL Aim in life: To be MVP I joined CrazyEngineers because:...
QUESTION A Carnot Engine operating between 900 Fahrenheit and 90 Fahrenheit produces 40,000 ft-lb of work. Determine (a) the heat supplied, (b) the change in entropy during heat rejection and...
TechCrunch recently featured teen entrepreneurs on their popular tech blog. I guess its an interesting read. Check out : Ten Teen Entrepreneurs To Watch