Engine of new Optra magnum.

A turbo charged engine unleashes the power of chervolet optra magnum.so, what you get is an unmatched driving experience, great fuel efficiency and lower emissions. All of this and more ensures that you have a smooth drive all the way.

[​IMG]

TCDi Engine

Beneath the sleek hood of the new Optra Magnum is an audaciously powerful 2.0 L Turbo Charged Common Rail Direct Injection (TCDi) engine that gives you an exhilarating 125.5 PS of power and an undiluted 314 Nm of Torque. The TCDi engine allows the car to accelerate from 0-100 kmph in just 9.8 seconds and on to a top speed of 190 kmph while delivering impressive fuel economy.
[​IMG]

Turbo Charger System

The new Optra Magnum TCDi comes with a Turbo Charged engine. Enjoy unmatched drivability and fuel economy with an Electric Vacuum Controlled Fixed Geometry Turbocharger with Intercooler. This also ensures optimized boost pressure, which leads to better performance and low emissions.

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    MOD NOTE: Please dont post - ad links within the post.
    After 3 warnings, the user gets banned in general

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Sir/ Ma'am , On behalf of GITM Group of Institutions ,Gurgaon, it gives us immense pleasure to introduce WAVES 2012- Our ANNUAL TECHNO SPORTS CULTURAL ENIGMA from 5th Nov...
my dear friends can any one tell me about the sites where i can give my gate practice test for free. whichever sites i login it only require is the...
I've been trying out all the possible ways to log into the university computers but all has not worked out ....I tried out the command prompt option but 5 system...
Hello All. I am a Civil Engineer from M.P. working in Water resources department. As I have joined this community of Engineers I feel at home.. Regards to all Engineers...
Branded Cities Network have come out with a whopping 18,000 sq.ft. Hi Res full motion LED media sign in the heart of Las Vegas. https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...-worlds-largest-led-media-sign-162599756.html