CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@vvishwaskumar • 22 Aug, 2009
can any one explain me that what are the modifications required in engine while using CNG AND LPG as fuel...!
@gohm • 25 Aug, 2009 It will vary a bit depending on the specific engine & wether you are converting a gas or diesel motor. There is a lot of info on the net. Many companies sell conversion kits. You will be modifying the injection system, timing as well as fuel storage. You may require cylinder/head work. Diesels will require compression ratio modification as well as spark. You can also run a dual setup.
2.1k views

Related Posts

@Dhananjay Harkare · Feb 1, 2014

‘Can magnet with only one pole exist?’ is the question that can now be answered with a yes. Physicists have successfully synthesized a magnetic particle having only North Pole allowing...
3.7k views

@Ankita Katdare · Feb 19, 2015

ISRO's Mangalyaan or Mars Orbiter Mission has been a topic of regular discussion over the last couple of years. Right from November 2013, when Indians wished it a 'happy journey',...
1.9k views

@ANU SEKAR · Jun 12, 2013

If there are two bulbs connected in series to 230v supply, why low watts bulb glow brighter?
7.7k views

@Abhishek Rawal · Oct 30, 2013

I read "How To Present Yourself In Seminar" such a dope thread. But question arises that How to create the presentation ? I mean how to create awesome PPT containing...
3k views

@Ankita Katdare · Dec 17, 2010

CIVIL ENGINEERING New Construction Methods and Innovative Techniques Rehabilitation & Retrofitting of Structure Role of RMC in Infrastructure Development Fiber Reinforcement Environmental Management Rainwater Harvesting Techniques of Roads & Airport...
4k views