CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@vvishwaskumar • 22 Aug, 2009
can any one explain me that what are the modifications required in engine while using CNG AND LPG as fuel...!
@gohm • 25 Aug, 2009 It will vary a bit depending on the specific engine & wether you are converting a gas or diesel motor. There is a lot of info on the net. Many companies sell conversion kits. You will be modifying the injection system, timing as well as fuel storage. You may require cylinder/head work. Diesels will require compression ratio modification as well as spark. You can also run a dual setup.
4.7k views

Related Posts

@harshitha · Nov 26, 2008

hi , anybody who reads this please tell me wher can i find jsdk2.0 servlet runner for download bcos my exams r nearing n i ve to practice my java...
4.7k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Aug 27, 2009

Here's a brand new seminar topic for all of you - HTML 5 ! There's plenty of information for you available on the Internet. Following references might be useful to...
9.3k views

@Ankita Katdare · Apr 28, 2011

This 8085 Online Simulator is simple and easy to work with. Here: 8085 Online Assembler and Simulator Here's what you need to do: Enter the code as shown in the...
24.7k views

@sniper · Jun 8, 2007

hi folks , i m working on a project in which i m taking input from a sensor to the uc 89c51 using external interupt ! on interput generation i...
6.1k views

@Himanshu Sidhu · Apr 10, 2013

hello engineers...... i m making a robot for the robowars competitions and i need your help for selecting motors for motion and weapon. weight of the robot will be around...
8.3k views