Engine design

#-Link-Snipped-#

one of my friend has designed so and He's asking me whether it works or not.

He has engaged a double acting reciprocating pump with a impeller of turbine....that can be used for any purpose....now the collected water can be used to drive the same pump by connecting its crank with a hydraullic engine....

however initially we have to derive the crank mechanically or elctrically

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I'm new to the Forum, so my apologies if this is in the wrong section. I'm designing a retractable arm that will hold an Apple iPad, and need some...
Q:A standing at a point and is watching the top of a tower, which makes an angle of elevation of 30º with the A's eye. A walks some distance towards...
hi i m rhucha i m currently in nagpur doing my engineering from electronics related stream from nagpur:smile:
hi friends, i need a good project in mechanical(process,chemical,agro,petrochemical) for setting up a industry,so pl. forward u r project to me at If your project is selected funds will...
WordPress is releasing next version of WordPress 3.0 (Beta 1) early next week. With this release, WordPress takes another step towards WordPress 3.0 Gold. There are still over 200 bugs...