energy technologies project ideas

Respected sir Iam a first year btech ECE student .for the tech fest going to be held at our college the focus theme is energy technologies.after searching it had been understood that that solar technologies are the best .also storing of energy ,solar tracking solar panel,and energy from waste have catched my attention .can you please help me select a topic that i could do at this level which is relevant at present.Iam greatly interested in helping in improving the quality of life of the poor people .can we use these energy technologies for the same.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A team of researchers from MIT, University of Georgia and Max Planck Institute for Informatics is trying to make eye gesture control feasible in mobile devices. They are crowdsourcing the...
Hello everyone!! I'm Ritika and I'm in the 7th sem of btech ECE. Now the topic of my concern is career. And I really need guidance. People say that I...
Researchers at MIT have come up with a fluorescent gel based sensor that responds to external stimuli by changing its color. If it is heated, shaken, exposed to acid action...
Like political understanding, science and technology have always merged together to deliver the next big thing. As a matter of fact, now most of the products are hybrids and innovation...
So I posted on here looking for an engineer in hardware for computers I need someone who can engineer a motherboard and everything else for an invention I thought up....