Energy Efficient Lighting

As Energy Efficient lighting is my seminar topic i need to know about it

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shriraksha
    As Energy Efficient lighting is my seminar topic i need to know about it
    Could you tell us what information are you looking for regarding the energy efficient lighting systems? Specific questions would help us answer you in a better way.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    If you are looking at new technologies under development, you can check this out:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

guys...are control systems engineering and control engineering the same?? where can a control systems engineer search for a job?
Guys, spare me some ideas on how i can design a converter from a normal household ac supply to usb y cable.... also on designing,is it ok if i dont...
Excel 2013, the annual national level techno-managerial symposium of Govt. Model Engineering College, Kochi is proud to announce the launch of its first event - Innovations for a Better Tomorrow...
The PlayStation 4 event will start at 'odd' hours, starting at 4:30 AM on 21 February in India. So only the die-hard PS4 fanatics will be 'up' at that time...
NFC technology is finding ways in our daily lives rapidly. The near filed communication technology will now be used for metro rail tickets at Hyderabad. The ticket readers will be...