Energy efficiency projects

can any one tell me any idea to work on the topic- 'enery efficiency in modern city'

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A little difficult to provide meaningful answers based on what information you've provided in your post. But I think you might work on something like handy 'green' power generation.
  • Raj Prakash
    Raj Prakash
    actually i have to prepare a report on how to conserve energy and make services like transportation more energy efficient.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    See here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You may also contact Mr. Abhishek Jain directly through a message.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey i m working on a project of AIR ENGINE. bt i still i m not getting the initiation for it. coz the upward motion of engine piston is confusing...
Freescale's come up with the world's smallest ARm powered microcontroller. The dimensions are 1.9 x 2.00 x 0.56, which makes it 25% smaller than the earlier record holder. Take a...
my name is mulugeta. Am electrical and computer engineering student in Ethiopia. Am interested in hacking. I joined CrazyEngineers to increase my skills and to share my skills to others.
https://www.coursera.org/ It is a great website offered more than 100 course on the topic engineering, humanities, medicine,biology, social sciences, mathematics, business, computer science, and other areas. All we need is...
An interesting startup in the door-do-door goods delivery service in India, called 'Apna Courier' is solving an interesting problem. Suppose you've to deliver a courier - you're required to personally...